Ibanez 2010 Catalogue

• Thread starter ESPImperium
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
The no new vai's wouldn't suprise me, if it hadn't been for the teasing with that "super inovative trem super thingy" they've been talking about...meh prolly fake

They're just not in the catalog, the UVMC is confirmed and available for preorder, and the new floral jem has been confirmed by Vai, but I'm not sure whether he gave a time of when it will be out, apparently it will be hitting next year. :2c:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The no new vai's wouldn't suprise me, if it hadn't been for the teasing with that "super inovative trem super thingy" they've been talking about...meh prolly fake

I believe he was referring to the return of the Edge trem.

Reaction score
Am I seriously the only one outraged by the discontinuation of the RGA321? :mad:

Nope. In my opinion, the passive version of the RGA321 Prestige is the best guitar Ibanez has ever made (and probably will ever make).

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
Nope. In my opinion, the passive version of the RGA321 Prestige is the best guitar Ibanez has ever made (and probably will ever make).

R.I.P rga121 and rga321 :(

')