Ibanez 2011

bram

@Ibanez Wiki
Reaction score
Well, a hard-tail RGD 7-string sounds like a pretty good idea. A bird told me somebody might reveal that in a day or two. As a small social (media) experiment, I'm going to check out how long it will take before it's on this website :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

splinter8451

Reaction score
Shiiiiiiit are you kidding me? Non-Prestige... hardtail... RGD 7? Shiiiiiiiit :lol:

Only problem with the non-prestige RGD's is they don't have the lower horn carve (the Cooley style cut).

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Well, a hard-tail RGD 7-string sounds like a pretty good idea. A bird told me somebody might reveal that in a day or two. As a small social (media) experiment, I'm going to check out how long it will take before it's on this website :D

I believe the biggest question is Mahogany or Basswood?

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score

Oh you gigantic cock tease you :lol:

bram

@Ibanez Wiki
Reaction score
I believe the biggest question is Mahogany or Basswood?
I don't think there's a reason to believe Ibanez is going to issue mahogany RGDs any time soon (at least not for all of them), but we'll find out once some price lists hit the web.

For mahogany guitars there's the RGA series and those are still very alive and kicking..

Reaction score
if that true about the rgd i will be made up. if they do it with a reverse headstock ill jizz my pants

on a side note, does anyone know why the sneak peaks have been removed from

Ibanez News: December 2010

its only showing the j customs now : /

bram

@Ibanez Wiki
Reaction score
Steve did just post some updates (not the one we're waiting for though and only model names, no pics), but removed the whole page shortly after. Maybe he has some pics now and is still working on it.

And don't get too exited about a reverse headstock.

Edit: and it's there again. Has some pretty cool news.

Reaction score
ah so it is, no mention of rgd's though :( does mention an arz 7 string though, im guessing that'll be some sort of lp shape : /

bram

@Ibanez Wiki
Reaction score
Pretty much the ART shape, if not 100%, but a bit more 'radical' styled as the ninja turtles would say.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Well colour me a dumbass, yeah you're right. Apex-100 looks promising!

iddqd

Reaction score
RGD7321_BKF.jpg

RGD 7321 Ibanez News: December 2010

Latest posts

')