Ibanez 2011

Reaction score
Any idea how much the RGD7320Z will cost?

Damn! Do want!

i went into my local music store and asked how much they would cost. they didnt know so they said they would find out and get back to me.

they rang me later on that night and quoted me a price of £710

fuck that i said

i hope he got some wires crossed cause that is a stupid price for that guitar

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
Here's an odd question from me. If J.Customs aren't allowed in the US, why are they shown at NAMM?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's an odd question from me. If J.Customs aren't allowed in the US, why are they shown at NAMM?

Maybe they're back. There was a time where you could get them in the US. Perhaps Ibanez is bringing them back to North America. If they are, you might want to get your order in now, as if the last batch available in the US was any indication they'll be all sold within a month or two.

EDIT: It looks like JC's are back in the US!!! :sharpie:

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Pic for the lazy ;)

166888_173031202739248_125252674183768_342357_6037445_n.jpg

167361_172998086075893_125252674183768_342220_6315967_n.jpg

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Rakim said:
Ibanyez be racist to midgets cause dey can't reach 1rd fret on RGD lol.

Still loving all the guys in here yapping about their obscure spec sheets: 'ummmm frets made of djentwood and one pickup and reverse headstock and body made of obscure wood that only sounds good if you chop the tree down on a monday in north west eastern india.' - wake up, foo' - They have to make guitars they know a lot of people will buy, not the mega-specific ones you want :lol:

But seriously I'd be pretty keen to just see them listen to their customers...a little more - I mean, they've improved...but come on, there's a reason why I'm with B.C. Rich. I don't see how Ibanez have sold so many guitars when a company like Carvin exists (albeit Carvin IIRC don't have production guitars). :lol:

lava

Gelatinous
Reaction score
I am overjoyed to see the minimalist/offset inlays on the new RGAs. Now if only they'd put that on the Prestige models (and offer a hardtail Prestige model again. Oh, and with a spalted maple or koa natural top).

bram

@Ibanez Wiki
Reaction score
I can't load the ibanez site. WTF?
I'm not sure, but it might have something to do with the new models coming out today, everyone checking the complete site and downloading 50 MB worth of catalogs, resulting in overloaded servers :D

Anyway, it's a fact: Japan gets all the cool, quirky stuff (first), for example, the RG2660ZE:

That's the second new SSH RG in a year and probably the second one we ain't getting.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but it might have something to do with the new models coming out today, everyone checking the complete site and downloading 50 MB worth of catalogs, resulting in overloaded servers :D

Anyway, it's a fact: Japan gets all the cool, quirky stuff (first), for example, the RG2660ZE:

That's the second new SSH RG in a year and probably the second one we ain't getting.

:noplease: That sucks. Such a nice model, too.

DrunkyMunky

Korn plzkthkxbai
Reaction score
i went into my local music store and asked how much they would cost. they didnt know so they said they would find out and get back to me.

they rang me later on that night and quoted me a price of £710

fuck that i said

i hope he got some wires crossed cause that is a stupid price for that guitar

That's ridiculous. For that price I can get a K-7 :nuts:
I will ask at my local store tomorrow but they probably have no info yet.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
A black, basswood RG with a trem, EMGs, and a rosewood fretboard? Isnt that like every single complaint about Ibanez wrapped up in a single guitar?

I like it, and I've never been one to complain about those things.

')