Ibanez 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rockstarazuri

Reaction score
They're awesome, but too expensive even at street price for me. If I had one, I think I won't even play it, it'll be hanging on my wall as a decoration haha

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
RG8527Z_DA_00_01.png

JCRG10-05.png

JCRG10-06.png

JCRG10-01.html

JCRG10-02.png

JCRG10-04.png

JCRG10-03.png

Remember, the price listed is only the LIST price, these will certainly be less on Ikebe. :yesway: Frankly, they look like sex.

All of those in my life now please k thnx.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
That Red J Custom and the Blue one too look absolutely stunning...
BUT... (all together now everyone, like we practised!)

Its missing a string! :lol:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting that they reverted to the large Ibanez logo on the headstock that they were using on the American Master Series.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
They're awesome, but too expensive even at street price for me. If I had one, I think I won't even play it, it'll be hanging on my wall as a decoration haha

Exactly, news of guitars like this basically have NO real relevance to us regular Joes, and least of all me.

It's not like I'm reclining on couch made of leaf gold and diamonds, Ibanez.. Gimme something I can afford, and actually use.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm, paltry offerings so far, IMO.

I think with the last few years, where companies were striving to find "something" that would work in the changing economy, has warped the expectations for NAMM.

Companies aren't going to be overhauling their entire lineups every NAMM like they have been the last few, if the last Summer NAMM was any indication. From what I understand ESP, Schecter, and a few other "big players" didn't even show up really, besides to show off some stuff from the preceding January.

I think the few guitars shown represent some key things.

1) Matching Headstocks, something people have been clamoring for on the brighter colors for the last few years.
2) The use of Ebony. Being on this site you should know how a lot of folks feel about Ibanez and Ebony. It might not be on a $1000 guitar, but it's a start.
3) The return of the Artcore AM series. A lot of folks were pretty pissed about the AM being missing for the last year.
4) The new ASR series incorporates a handful of features Artcore fans, at least those on the Ibby and ICW forums, have been wanting.
5) Another run of JCRG7s, in a new brighter color.

Not to mention, this is just the beginning.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The shop specials are always full of win.

I wish GC would do high end special runs again......... :(

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
I think they've trumped what they've done in many other years, shows they actually are responding to customer requests, people on Jemsite and here have been wanting matching headstocks for quite some time, and to bring out a new neck thru J Custom in 6 different colours is amazing, they already have much more J custom offerings than there's been in the last 10 years.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
they already have much more J custom offerings than there's been in the last 10 years.

In fact this is the first time in about 10 years that they've had both an RG and S in JC trim, and the only year they've ever had a total of three body styles available (RG, S, and FR). Worth mentioning is it's also the first time in well over ten years that there is a fixed bridge JC.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
I think they've trumped what they've done in many other years, shows they actually are responding to customer requests, people on Jemsite and here have been wanting matching headstocks for quite some time, and to bring out a new neck thru J Custom in 6 different colours is amazing, they already have much more J custom offerings than there's been in the last 10 years.

^very true

Latest posts

')