Ibanez 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Matt_D_

Reaction score
Keep in mind, I was referring to USA pricing. Thus if it was $2500 over here, it'd probably be upwards of $4500 over in your neck of the woods.

Man, you guys in Oz get raped on pricing.

I know, I'm considering picking up a guitar when im next in the states, the price difference justifies the flights alone. I'm not sure if its the distributors, or retailers who are taking the piss though.

still, at least there's ibanez rocks, and what not :)

anyway, question, that 7320, is that like, el-cheapo? or somewhere in the midrange? I'm guessing it wont be anywhere near as well finished as the existing RGD's?

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
I know, I'm considering picking up a guitar when im next in the states, the price difference justifies the flights alone. I'm not sure if its the distributors, or retailers who are taking the piss though.

still, at least there's ibanez rocks, and what not :)

anyway, question, that 7320, is that like, el-cheapo? or somewhere in the midrange? I'm guessing it wont be anywhere near as well finished as the existing RGD's?

From the numbers I'd assume just the same as a 7321, but with a trem.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I think you'd be pushing your luck for an RG7320. We already have a few new 7s as it is.

ifklirarn

SikTh Addict
Reaction score
I think you'd be pushing your luck for an RG7320. We already have a few new 7s as it is.

Yeah, me too :D
RG7320Z_BK.jpg

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, they finally did it. They made a budget Edge 7 series trem.

Bigfan

sixstringer
Reaction score
Hooray! I guess I'll be getting a new seven next year, although it will probably be hideously overpriced like everything else over here.

It'll only come in black obviously, but at least it finally exists.

ifklirarn

SikTh Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't say so, will probably (well, obviously more like it), be around the price of an RG7321 since it's almost the same model. Or did you mean Norway by "over here"? On the other hand there's Thomann :) Or are you even saying the RG7321 is overpriced? I think not.

Bigfan

sixstringer
Reaction score
An rg7321 is just under 5000 kr new while I got my Charvel for 3000 and my Carvin for 6000. Both are miles ahead of a 7321.

ifklirarn

SikTh Addict
Reaction score
Wow that's expensive lol, my advice is get it from Germany, besides, did you buy the Charvel and the Carvin new?

ifklirarn

SikTh Addict
Reaction score
After hesitating for several years I decided at last :D, honestly, what is it you can do with a 6 but not with a 7?

ifklirarn

SikTh Addict
Reaction score
You can do everything you can on a 6 on a 7, plus more, that's kinda what convinced me, besides I've just got obsessed with Racecar (by Periphery), and that's why my next guitar will be a 7.

')