Ibanez 2011

jl-austin

Reaction score
I don't see any thing I have to have. It's ok, because there was no 2010 European models I had to have either.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
ARZ = 24 fret single cuts = :yum:

I might have to pick one up soon.

Also for those who wanted the Xiphos in black.... there it is! :lol:

......... and no matching headstock even on that Munky-s signature ?

:noway:

I belive that's how Munky wanted it, just like his original guitar.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Hahhaa !!! Happy new Year !!! :metal:
Well those guitars are nice, just different color and wood options please........ :yesway:

What about the bright purple/yellow Prestiges with maple boards and matching headstocks? :scratch: Not to mention ebony boards on the J customs.

Also, the Premium's have some crazy colours, I'll have to check them out, I really wish they were prestige or J custom, so I could buy one blind and most likely love one to death, the grey and purple one's just look awesome.

adrock

long ball larry!
Reaction score
fuck me. now I'm gas'ing for the arz7 baaaad, and I haven't even seen a picture yet...

Omrat

Reaction score
What about the bright purple/yellow Prestiges with maple boards and matching headstocks? :scratch: Not to mention ebony boards on the J customs.

Also, the Premium's have some crazy colours, I'll have to check them out, I really wish they were prestige or J custom, so I could buy one blind and most likely love one to death, the grey and purple one's just look awesome.

Those are 6 strings.
7 string J-Custom is really nice !!!

Elijah

Reaction score
Hahhaa !!! Happy new Year !!! :metal:
Well those guitars are nice, just different color and wood options please........ :yesway:

Ha, happy new years dude
I mean, yea, I'll agree there. Different finish options would certainly be appreciated! They do this like almost every year though.... Does anyone know why? Obviously, it's cheaper to make every guitar the same color, but c'mon...
But oh well, they look like they're putting out some pretty legit models. I'm still real pumped to see this arz7 :yesway:

theV

Reaction score
My guess is, the lack of the ARZ7 might mean it's a limited model.

ARZ307 is a US model (and maybe other regions). But Europe isn't getting it. On the flip side, the US doesnt seem to be getting some of those other ARZ models.

Elijah

Reaction score
ARZ307 is a US model (and maybe other regions). But Europe isn't getting it. On the flip side, the US doesnt seem to be getting some of those other ARZ models.

Is this legit information?

bram

@Ibanez Wiki
Reaction score
Is this legit information?
It is. As far as I know, the US gets the ARZ307, the ARZ800 and the ARZ400 (basically an ARZ700, but with EMG H4 pickups). The ARZ700 is for Europe (and maybe for other areas, there are five or six different areas). Of course, there might be more models.

theV

Reaction score
ARZ307_BK.jpg

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes please and thank you.

I will own one of these. Throw some black hardware on it and drop in a set of PAF-spec pickups. :yum:

theV

Reaction score
What about the price for the Apex100? around the same as the Apex1?

€20 cheaper than the Apex-1 2011 list-price in Europe. However that list price may have gone up over 2010, I cant recall.

')