Ibanez 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jl-austin

Reaction score
:eek: Blank fretboard!! That looks fucking sweet (and I'm not normally a singlecut fan).

I agree, I normally can't stand the LP shape, but that guitar is hot!

That super wide blank fretboard makes that guitar look serious, Ibanez did an OUTSTANDING job on that one.

adrock

long ball larry!
Reaction score
i want that ARZ307. really bad. can't wait to hear a price for it.

Elijah

Reaction score
Aww.. I was hoping for one of those tight tune bridges that they normally put on the artist series. Looks really cool and tempting, but I don't know how I feel about how pointy the cut-away is..

TOM4S

Reaction score
I was finally right for the new Munky signature and almost for the ART 7 excepted I said it'll be also a Munky signature.
Munky told me the sunburst or maybe a black k-7 and the ART7 will be his new signature when I spent a pre-show and after-show with him during the 2009 summer. I just thought the signature was for the namm 2010, my bad!

severussnape

Reaction score
ARZ307_BK.jpg

Sexy. I've always wanted a 7 string lp shaped guitar that didn't look ridiculous. This appears to fit that bill.

Specs?

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Ibanez are really hitting hard for new models and updates on pre-existing models, this year.

The Apex-100 and ARZ7 looks so sick. :yum:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
If I was being picky, I'd say I would've preferred it with direct mounted pickups (Pickup rings are ugly imo) but tbh I don't mind.

Elijah

Reaction score
Yea dude, by the looks of it, a lot of people are gonna be getting their hands on that arz7, as I'm sure it'll be in an affordable price range

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I was kinda hoping for a new eight string from Ibanez, in light of the problems that we've seen with the RG8's, but realistically, I knew that'd be asking too much.

Some of the new guitars do look pretty sweet, though. If they offered some of those nifty sixes as sevens, I'd be mighty impressed.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
One thing I do wonder on the Apex100 is I hope they are routed for H/H pickups, as well as for a tone pot. Other than those niggles it is an awesome guitar.

')