Ibanez 2012: The Thread

• Thread starter MaxOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
I like the look of those Tight End-R bridges. Now if they released a fixed bridge premium/prestige Saber...:yum:

Reaction score
JEMEVO.jpg

"100 guitars will be produced in the Sugi Custom shop, each signed with 'Steve Vai - 1 of 100' by Steve himself.

Each guitar will be spec'd and relic'd as close as possible to the Vai's personal Evo in its current state, right down to a simulated crack in the neck joint.

.Each guitar will also include a dirty strap stained with Vai's own sweat and grease."

Pretty rad, Ibanez never really did any replicas/relics.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
It's good they make more guitars without their home pickups. My Ibanez spree has ended though, I've gone to soemthing else now. The 2627ze is interesting.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
@ that new CS Vai sig:

"100 guitars will be produced in the Sugi Custom shop, each signed with 'Steve Vai - 1 of 100' by Steve himself.

Each guitar will be spec'd and relic'd as close as possible to the Vai's personal Evo in its current state, right down to a simulated crack in the neck joint.

.Each guitar will also include a dirty strap stained with Vai's own sweat and grease."

Sorry, but :ugh::ugh::ugh:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I'm fairly underwhelmed by their new offerings this year. Nothing seems particularly interesting, it just feels like a retread. :shrug:

')