Ibanez 2012: The Thread

• Thread starter MaxOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
So I checked the us site and they no longer have any prestige 7 strings listed....

On the other hand...

RG921QMFCBE.gif

EDIT: Sorry I meant prestige rg's

Reaction score
We don't have the S Premiums over here. You guys in Europe want to trade the Premium Sabers for our quilted S7's? :lol:

This is probably my favorite black guitar. I still like the old green better.
XPT700XHBKF.gif

Flamed ARZ7? Fuck yes!
ARZ307FMTDB.gif

L1ght

Truth Over Triumph
Reaction score
I'm officially pissed the fuck off. The US Ibanez site didn't include ONE fucking guitar I wanted. And seriously? Those premium quilted ones? The red and blue one? Where the fuck is the black. Or even GREY. Why such ugly colors. JUST red and blue? This sucks.

Osiris

Reaction score
I'm officially pissed the fuck off. The US Ibanez site didn't include ONE fucking guitar I wanted. And seriously? Those premium quilted ones? The red and blue one? Where the fuck is the black. Or even GREY. Why such ugly colors. JUST red and blue? This sucks.

Are you joking? You must be joking

L1ght

Truth Over Triumph
Reaction score
Yeah. Ibanez has REALLY been lacking grey and black guitars over the last 20 years. :nuts:

I happen to like grey, white, and/or black on my guitars. I've never seen myself playing a fruity colored guitar. Sorry.

Raaaaal13

Reaction score
Am I the only one excited about the RG351DXWH? Finally a fixed bridge RG with a pickguard and an HSH setup at a price I can actually afford! The only thing that would make it better for me would be a maple board. Also those fixed bridge premiums look incredible. DO WANT.

')