Ibanez 2012: The Thread

• Thread starter MaxOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ibanez-news.blogspot4.jpg

Dayum, I'd totally buy one of those if it was orange/was a hard tail/had an Edge/had fret markers/had different pickups/had a reversed headstock/wasn't an S shape/was made in Japan/wasn't too expensive because it was made in Japan/was a Carvin.

Delete as applicable :nuts:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CapinCripes

Trem Snob
Reaction score
Dayum, I'd totally buy one of those if it was orange/was a hard tail/had an Edge/had fret markers/had different pickups/had a reversed headstock/wasn't an S shape/was made in Japan/wasn't too expensive because it was made in Japan/was a Carvin.

Delete as applicable :nuts:
ill take carvin/had an edge for 1500.... oh wait that can't be right... :scratch:

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
Where are folks finding these shots from all I see on the Ibanez news blog are the pink/yellow RGs...?

Reaction score
ibanez-news.blogspot4.jpg

Another one. If I understand correctly it's a S Premium.
I it was a different color and had DiMarzio/IBZ pickups, I'd be all over it.

Also, anyone know how these pictures are being found? ibanez-news.blogspot's newest update is the yellow and pink premiums. No posts on there about the Saber or RG2228.

LordHar

Reaction score
Click the comments to the yellow and pink premiums, he posted these links there. Until now these are the only new ones I've found.

KarlMagnusRobin

Köttbullar är fint..
Reaction score
I hope they make the passive-change on the RGA8 too, that would be sooooo awesome! But if I get a job til the new 2228 arrives I will probably get that one.. Just as I want it right out of the box! Yum!

Oh, and Merry Christmas! :D

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Here's just hoping the RGA8 will be with passives too.

')