Ibanez 2012: The Thread

• Thread starter MaxOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theV

Reaction score
As I stated on Jemsite, I may be persuaded to make purchase of one of these if they just RELEASED SOME GODDAMN CAROTENE ORANGE!!!!

What is carotene orange? Something like this?
FOR.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
An RG with a TOM would just feel wrong to me. That and the angled neck-pocket that TOMs have would just make it strange looking.

pero

makes his own bacon
Reaction score
It doesn`t have to come with the TOM necessary, but why is it so difficult for Ibanez to realize that there is a big group of people who would love to own a fixed bridge premium/prestige guitar.
I`m a big Ibanez fanboi but I don`t see myself in the future purchasing a new one because tremolos are not my kind of thing.
(I still hope I will have to bite my tongue when the 2012 catalog comes out :) )

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Correction, the first S7 was the S5407 which debuted in 90'/91'.

You mean that rather rare guitar that came in two finishes, which I happen to have an example of which? Never heard of it. :lol:

Anyway, and on a more serious note, wasn't there supposed to be an actual production Falchion 7 or so?

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
This thread needs to go on White Whine. I have never heard so much bitching about such minuscule things.

Latest posts

')