Ibanez 2012: The Thread

• Thread starter MaxOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Yeah I've never been impressed by DRs in general. The colour comes off quickly anyway.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
The new S7 in the red flame is calling me. Any word on pricing?

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score
These premiums with tight end bridges are a neat surprise. I wish it was a 7 but I'm honestly considering it regardless.

RG921QMFCBE.gif

LordHar

Reaction score
Some more news about the 25th anniversary RG's from Rich at ibanezrules.com:

"These will be the first of 4 different pairs to be released for the 25th Anniversary, 8 total. 2 new ones will be revealed for the Second Quarter, 2 for the 3rd, and 2 for the 4th. Maybe just different colors, maybe far different, there is no way to know but to wait and see."

Viginez

Reaction score

"These will be the first of 4 different pairs to be released for the 25th Anniversary, 8 total. 2 new ones will be revealed for the Second Quarter, 2 for the 3rd, and 2 for the 4th. Maybe just different colors, maybe far different, there is no way to know but to wait and see."

oh, i see. maple boards :cool:

Viginez

Reaction score

http://www.ibanezrules.com/new/rg1xxvfpk.htm

Randomist

Reaction score
The neon premiums are nice, but the RG3250MZ has had the ugly sharktooth outlines replaced with dots and comes in DY.. its almost perfect.

sell2792

Reaction score
Whats the word on the S Premium's and 25th Anniversary S's in regards to when they'll be available and pricing?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whats the word on the S Premium's and 25th Anniversary S's in regards to when they'll be available and pricing?

According to Ibanez Rules the 25th Sabers are going to be $700, so probably a bit less at other retailers with February availability.

sell2792

Reaction score
According to Ibanez Rules the 25th Sabers are going to be $700, so probably a bit less at other retailers with February availability.

Thank you very much. I think it's about time to let go of some gear to get another Ibby, and finally an S.

dres_x

Reaction score

OMG! I'm really really really hoping they do a premium S in yellow...i'd buy that in a heartbeat :p

')