Ibanez 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
So dissapointed with the aesthetics of Tosin's Signature. The white one with tortoiseshell pickguard was perfect. :noplease:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisjd

Banned
Reaction score
Little sneak preview...

sneak.jpg

THanks, but meh..... They all have trems.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
So dissapointed with the aesthetics of Tosin's Signature. The white one with tortoiseshell pickguard was perfect. :noplease:

Its okay, I doubt many will be able to afford the Tosin signature anyways. Its not as high as the Meshuggah model but still up there.

THanks, but meh..... They all have trems.

It's cool, plenty of hardtail 7s and 8s available too. Personally all of my Ibanez 7s have trems and I never use the bar. I just like the feel and tuning stability. I just put extra springs on it so it doesnt budge. You just have to stick to the same string gauges every time but otherwise, not too bad! Just my take. I still love me some hardtails too though.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Wow, that was the most civil basswood discussion I've ever witnessed, bravo guys, bravo.

Also I really prefer Tosins new "blue" guitar.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
^ not ebony, just really dark rosewood like theyve been doing as of late on some of their models. The fingerboard on the Tosin is actually Wenge.

edge lo pro 7

(just for those who do not know, I sneaked in before Nick, I am not Nick)

Yeah, the best! I've never seen a gold Lo Pro Edge 7 before, really cool.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
Wow, the lo pro edge 7 returns? Isn't that the equivalence of jesus resurrecting for rednecks around these parts? :3

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow, the lo pro edge 7 returns? Isn't that the equivalence of jesus resurrecting for rednecks around these parts? :3

The Lo Pro Edge 7 never went anywhere technically. It's been on the APEX100 model for a few years now, and the Apex1 before that, and I think on the occasional J-Custom.

Jzbass25

Reaction score
Ugh I want a jem7v7wh more than anything, too bad all my money pours into my college. =/
I WILL sell my 1527 if I can somehow make the rest of the money though haha.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
The Lo Pro Edge 7 never went anywhere technically. It's been on the APEX100 model for a few years now, and the Apex1 before that, and I think on the occasional J-Custom.

You sure about that? I know it's been on the Apex 100 since they introduced it, but I believe the Apex 1 was strictly Edge Pro. The K7 had a Lo Pro. :shrug:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
You sure about that? I know it's been on the Apex 100 since they introduced it, but I believe the Apex 1 was strictly Edge Pro.

I have an Apex100 currently and had an Apex1 recently that I sold, they looked the same to me, but I could be wrong. I was under the impression all the Lo Pros with the "U-Bar" were Lo Pros. I remember the Apex1 being one of those too, but I'm not 100%/

Jzbass25

Reaction score
I have an Apex100 currently and had an Apex1 recently that I sold, they looked the same to me, but I could be wrong. I was under the impression all the Lo Pros with the "U-Bar" were Lo Pros. I remember the Apex1 being one of those too, but I'm not 100%/

The 2010 model Apex1 had a lopro, the others had edge pros. I'm a bit of an ibanez trem whore so I have this useless knowledge... haha. All I know is soooo many things are going to be sold so I can get my hands on that 7 string jem... :hbang:

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
sneak.jpg

What's this on the right? It's listed with the vai models and is white with gold hardware...

Status
Not open for further replies.
')