Ibanez 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Now would be a perfect time for Dimarzio to release a 7 string Gravity Storm set to go with that Jem.

I presume its Basswood body, maple and walnut/wenge neck, rosewood fingerboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Webmaestro

Ibanez Fanatic
Reaction score
Now would be a perfect time for Dimarzio to release a 7 string Gravity Storm set to go with that Jem.

Yes!

I've been saying the same thing. Would poop myself (in public) for a 7-string version of the GS's, and I think putting them in this new Jem would be a smart move.

theV

Reaction score
HQ pics of RGD2127FX please

2rn91dd.jpg

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Yes!

I've been saying the same thing. Would poop myself (in public) for a 7-string version of the GS's, and I think putting them in this new Jem would be a smart move.

I sent a message to Larry asking if they have any plans.

I believe I've read somewhere the body wood is Alder.

If it is alder then I'd be really interested in getting one. Just hope its not the same price as a J-custom 7.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score

also the difference is that it's prestige, and if you have ever touched a prestige you know what the details will be like, plus it's an RGD, the only real difference is the tight end bridge, comfier than gibralter, and no trem annoying like the ZPS edge trems

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
I think I just pooped. Ibanez are going to steal the fucking show at NAMM this year. Un-fucking-believable.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Oh, i couldn't make the "prestige" out. I wonder what this will sell for.

The RGD2127FX will MAP for $1499 w/ case.

Actually yeah, I really want to see an S7 Prestige pic.

I wish I could but Ibanez has told us not to. I'm sure our friend from Brazil here will leak it momentarily. Like I said earlier in the thread though, it looks EXACTLY like the 6-string version except hum/hum. Use that imagination \m/

Dakotaspex

The Uniballer
Reaction score
:ugh:

The guitar better be PHENOMENAL for that coin. It also BETTER come with real Dimarzios. If it comes with the ibanez knock-offs, that will be absolutely ridiculous.

The original RGD2127z has been around for a while at $1599, and it has the same specs minus the bridge. So no, no real Dimarzios, but it is a phenomenal guitar. Worth the money. MIJ, hardtail, 26.5" scale, one volume knob, convenient toggle switch. For me, after a set of BKP Warpigs or Dimarzios, it's the perfect guitar.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
The original RGD2127z has been around for a while at $1599, and it has the same specs minus the bridge. So no, no real Dimarzios, but it is a phenomenal guitar. Worth the money. MIJ, hardtail, 26.5" scale, one volume knob, convenient toggle switch. For me, after a set of BKP Warpigs or Dimarzios, it's the perfect guitar.

THIS

and also take into consideration that Nick said MAP, which isn't actual retail, which by the looks will be much lower

thank fuck

parting with 1700+tax for the RGD 2127 here in canada is a tad ouch, but this will more than likely be lower by maybe $150-$200

Status
Not open for further replies.
')