Ibanez 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr GriND

Reaction score
Not on this catalogue ( mean, it's the european catalogue and maybe non defintive) Mention++ which are japan ! Only black rg8 ! TOBIN ABASI SIG ? Dated nov 2012 !!!

JPhoenix19

Playing life by ear
Reaction score
I believe a photo of this model in the catalogue was posted already so here it is in HQ:
34sny8z.jpg

That looks like a regular Gibraltar bridge to me...

Swyse

Swyse
Reaction score
There are a couple things that are new. Puush isn't working right now otherwise I'd show you. Asking alexandria's trashy sigs are in there. Also I haven't seen the JS2410 before now.
It says the Iron labels are 3pc maple bubinga maple. Excited to see the US catalog.

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
Anyone notice that on the prestiges it say "prestige fret edge treatment"? They must be doing the rounded edges on them as well now.

Also the iron label S's have dimarzios. That's badass.

Imalwayscold

Is actually warm
Reaction score
So wait, what is the difference between a JEM and a Universe? Up untill now I was under the assumption it was the 6 & 7 string difference but that seems to have gone out of the window....

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought of something hot. Take this...

ruyx3l.jpg

Don't change anything, EXCEPT paint the body and the headstock the same "Sequoia Gold" color that EBMM used as their special edition color in 2008:

img56991547.jpg

That would be so incredibly awesome...

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
So wait, what is the difference between a JEM and a Universe? Up untill now I was under the assumption it was the 6 & 7 string difference but that seems to have gone out of the window....

Biggest difference is that the JEM will most likely be Alder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')