Ibanez 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theV

Reaction score
Damn....you have a good eye :lol:

Higher res pic for you:
34h80lj.jpg

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
Holy Crap! I just read this entire thread in the span of a few hours. Ibanez-obsessed, I am. Sorry for all the "Liked" posts, fellas... you're all just so funny! :lol:

P.S. The Prestige S7's Binding is probably like the 6-string version, i.e. it's faux/fake (edge taped off prior to painting to give the illusion of binding ala PRS).

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
shitsøn;3362149 said:
Yeah, I don't get it. It would have looked so much better altogether. Now it seems a little half-assed.

It odes have binding?

95a889fc567911e2a76e22000a9f1968_7.jpg

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy Crap! I just read this entire thread in the span of a few hours. Ibanez-obsessed, I am. Sorry for all the "Liked" posts, fellas... you're all just so funny! :lol:

P.S. The Prestige S7's Binding is probably like the 6-string version, i.e. it's faux/fake (edge taped off prior to painting to give the illusion of binding ala PRS).

Holy smokes, where have you BEEN!?

ifklirarn

SikTh Addict
Reaction score
Am I the only one being weirded out by the fact that Ibanez puts out the Iron Labels with DiMarzio and EMG pickups but at the same time put out Prestiges with their own pickups in them? I would really like an explanation to this!

Jason_Clement

Reaction score
Am I the only one being weirded out by the fact that Ibanez puts out the Iron Labels with DiMarzio and EMG pickups but at the same time put out Prestiges with their own pickups in them? I would really like an explanation to this!

I never understood Ibanez putting their own pups in everything with random models having dimarzios. It never even makes sense and it is never consistent lmfao.

Don Vito

Reaction score
<----

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
shitsøn;3362405 said:
And neck, yes. Like all the other Iron Labels have.

Personally, I think the RGA8 looks classier with just the body binding and leave the neck blank. Headstock would be a nice touch but eh. For some reason seeing the white binding on the neck just makes it look cheap, like the neck of a 7321 but the body and headstock looks leagues ahead of it.

ifklirarn

SikTh Addict
Reaction score
I never understood Ibanez putting their own pups in everything with random models having dimarzios. It never even makes sense and it is never consistent lmfao.

It's really weird. Although I was talking to a friend he said that it's possibly because a lot of people get their guitars and then swap out the pickups for DiMarzio's. So that possibly there's some type of business-thing going on there but it still wouldn't make sense for them to use DiMarzio in their mid-range guitars

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score

The vast majority of Prestige models this year have real DiMarzios or EMGs too. Any other year I'd agree with you, but not this time. Keep in mind there are still many models that have not leaked yet (to the best of my knowledge).

Status
Not open for further replies.
')