Ibanez 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nick - Please get us some good pics of the new Caparison line. Some different shots and especially the neck joints would be great. I would really like to see some pics besides the standard front only shots they put up on their website.

Just posted pics of the new Angelus CL13 and JSM on my facebook page today. Check it out (link in my signature).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DC23

Reaction score
Did you guys see this? Looks like the 'new' UV model will be somewhat of a reissue of the green dot. Kinda disappointed if that's the only new UV they will be releasing. I'd just buy an original green dot for $1000-1300. :D

LINK

Sorry if it's been posted already!!! :hbang:

irondavidson

Reaction score
Did you guys see this? Looks like the 'new' UV model will be somewhat of a reissue of the green dot. Kinda disappointed if that's the only new UV they will be releasing. I'd just buy an original green dot for $1000-1300. :D

LINK

I think that was a great idea to make a reissue of the green dot! I´ll definitely will get one! :bowdown:

Whammy

Reaction score

LINK

That's the only UV being released so far. However they are releasing a 7-string Jem model.
394776_571688376191839_1903405441_n.jpg

I want this Jem so bad!

timbucktu123

Reaction score
It's probably not in good taste for me to discuss this in this thread, but you're welcome to contact me in private.

Fair enough thanks you.

but to get back on track with the thread i think 699 for the iron label 6 string rg is a steal

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Fair enough thanks you.

but to get back on track with the thread i think 699 for the iron label 6 string rg is a steal

Yeah the Iron Labels are good deals. I think the fixed bridge one might be even less than that, but I'd have to double check my paperwork.

Given To Fly

Reaction score
I think a 7 string Jem is a clever guitar for Ibanez to release. The Jem and Universe have coexisted for so long that a 7 string Jem seems like an oxymoron of a guitar. To me its the most interesting Vai signature model Ibanez has released.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I disagree. I think the JEM DNA takes the cake.

It has Vai's blood in the finish for fuck's sake. :lol:

EDIT: Holy autocorrect.

Stemp Fester

Reaction score
**Cynic mode enabled**

Does Vai get royalties from UV sales? Perhaps the Jem7V7 is him seeing the increased demand for 7's and trying to cash in... Can't blame him if so.

LordHar

Reaction score
On this Ibanez.de site I count 27 different 7&8 string models. That's a lot of choice already, and the Iceman 7, Artcore 7, Premium UV7BK and JEM 7 are not even on that page. (I do hope they come to europe!)

Santuzzo

Reaction score
On this Ibanez.de site I count 27 different 7&8 string models. That's a lot of choice already, and the Iceman 7, Artcore 7, Premium UV7BK and JEM 7 are not even on that page. (I do hope they come to europe!)

The new Vai 7-string models are on that site, just not in the 7&8 string sub-page yet, but you can find them in the Vai signature guitars sub-page.

I have not found the 7-string jazz box on the there, though. I hope it will be added still as that would probably be my favorite.

Mr GriND

Reaction score
Gruppe.-.Ibanez Gitarren[serial]=Z-IB-EG-IRON&tx_scproducts_pi1[parent]=Z-IB-EG&cHash=32629c213defa66de042abbe5e9ed847 and the iron label meinl page ! For 7 string expressionist, I hope mars to april adv. too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')