Ibanez 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Ibanez is seriously killing it this year. I'm impressed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
If there is going to be an S7 prestige, I will buy it in a heartbeat!

I might have to add some Ibanez guitars to the arsenal again. I miss the hell out of my old RG1527. I love me some MIJ Ibanez guitars, especially after playing an S5470 recently.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
It's not. There may be something similar coming out though, but not quite that.

Don't worry, it's not.

That model isn't coming out in the US I believe.

Not cool. It's going to cost a fuckload to get one shipped to Canada from Europe.

Balls.

The Shit Wolf

Sniffs out bull....
Reaction score
It's not. There may be something similar coming out though, but not quite that.

Ohh shit, thanks for the info... I'm so damned excited! I was dead set on that fixed bridge iron label S7 but if ibanez makes ANYTHING remotely close to that RGT I'll buy two of em!

I love this time of year I feel like NAMM is like some sorta awesome second Christmas that only us guitarist get and this year is so magical :metal:

fabe_sd

Reaction score
Maybe it´s a neck through RGA Prestige. I would buy that!

trippled

Reaction score
There's another MIJ 7-string thats debuting this year that I think is far and away the coolest theyre doing this year. All I'll say its a 7-string version of an existing 6-string model and not a signature model. I'll wait until someone else leaks it so I dont ruffle any feathers haha. But I definitely will be buying it!

Please, please say that it's a 7 string version of this:

http://www.google.co.il/url?sa=t&rc...KqJ_csWKQvU-cKxGA&sig2=345ivCSsAnW8TkOrjp1oxg

I've been wanting a 7 string S prestige for soooo long!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Maybe it´s a neck through RGA Prestige. I would buy that!

No neck-thru Prestige 7s that I'm aware of this year, sorry dude. I honestly dont think theres much demand for neck-thrus from Ibanez. It's not really their niche or what they're known for. Thats more ESP and Jacksons thing. I like the RGT stuff though, it would be nice but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Definitely email Ibanez and request it though, as they do listen sometimes.

Please, please say that it's a 7 string version of this:

http://www.google.co.il/url?sa=t&rc...KqJ_csWKQvU-cKxGA&sig2=345ivCSsAnW8TkOrjp1oxg

I've been wanting a 7 string S prestige for soooo long!

Well, this guess isn't half bad at all. The closest one so far anyway ;)

Reaction score
Well, this guess isn't half bad at all. The closest one so far anyway ;)

I'd shit myself if it's this.
S970WNT.gif

InfinityAndThree

Reaction score
That jemsite article said a 7 string Iceman was coming. That would be cool. I wouldn't get it myself, as I prefer my traditional stuff, but that would look awesome...

Tereon

Reaction score
I´m still kinda hoping that the new seven will be an iceman.
Not that I would buy it, I´m 99% settled on the fixed bridge prestige RGD, but that would just be cool :agreed:

Apart from that, Ibanez is really impresing me this year. I had high exspectations, but they managed to surpass all of them by far.
And since I live in Europe, I won´t have to deal with most of this its-not-coming-out-in-my-country-FUCK stuff:yesway:

Shredenvain

Reaction score
Anyone with inside knowledge know for sure if the prestige rgd7 with fixed bridge and the premium rg7 with the fixed bridge will be available in the U.S.A?

jl-austin

Reaction score
Anyone with inside knowledge know for sure if the prestige rgd7 with fixed bridge and the premium rg7 with the fixed bridge will be available in the U.S.A?

The RGD seems like an "international model" to me. Also, no one has said its not coming, I would be VERY surprised if it doesn't come to the US.

The fixed bridge RG7, we will have to wait and see.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score

Both will be available in the USA. The RGD2127FX will map for $1499 and the RG927QF $999.

Reaction score
I would love to see a S/7 series with the 26.5inch scale, like an "SD" series. I love the S series, and have been GASing over the past year over an RGD2127Z, but I think I'd shit myself if this ever came to be. Def wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')