Ibanez 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
102nqs7.jpg

1357687311106.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisjd

Banned
Reaction score
So no, no real Dimarzios, .

That's simply ridiculous, in my opinion. Sorry, not trying to pick a fight with anyone. If i can get real duncans or EMGs on a sub $500 ltd or schecter, i should get the real deal on a $1500.00 ibanez. I can't believe Ibanez is still pulling this stunt at such a high price point.

Zerox8610

Reaction score
Guess who called the S7 ;) lol

Beautiful but I preferred the 6 string version's inlays.

I'll definitely be considering one of these babies though.

Swyse

Swyse
Reaction score
That's simply ridiculous, in my opinion. Sorry, not trying to pick a fight with anyone. If i can get real duncans or EMGs on a sub $500 ltd or schecter, i should get the real deal on a $1500.00 ibanez. I can't believe Ibanez is still pulling this stunt at such a high price point.

I can't believe you are complaining about it like you didn't expect it.

dres_x

Reaction score
Man I've always wanted a prestige S...but...they're so freaking expensive...I've got 2 golden era S series that cost me 400-500 each and they're amazing...but if I want something new and shiny it's going to cost 4x that :/ I wish there were some aftermarket S bodies so I can just build my own and not go poor XD ...S7 though...hot damn...

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't believe you are complaining about it like you didn't expect it.

I have to agree. There are some things in life that are simply a certainty.

1) Death
2) Taxes
3) Ibanez guitars have crappy pickups

Live with it.

KarlMagnusRobin

Köttbullar är fint..
Reaction score
The S7 Prestige is probably the most interesting piece this year from Ibanez IMO,
taken too long time for them to put one out.. but, better late than never!

If I ever would consider getting myself a high-end 7 string it would be that S7! :)

dres_x

Reaction score
I'm really thinking of getting myself a 7 string this year...and I really like the S series body...are there any other S 7 strings aside from the iron label ones?

Dakotaspex

The Uniballer
Reaction score

I kind of like that it comes with Ibby stocks. As lame as this sounds, the replacements always make such a drastic improvement that I get SO excited. It's weird haha.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
Some really epic guitars they're unveiling. My first purchase of the year will probably be the S8, then start eyeing up the RGD2127fx

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
The S7 Prestige will be a better sounding and playing guitar than the RGD2127FX, I pretty much guarantee it. Those on the fence, I would go with the S7. Just my experience with 'em.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
It's mainly the trem that would hold me back (and the price, Im betting the S7 will be atleast £300 - £400 more expensive than the RGD)

I already have a trem Ibanez 7 (RG827z) so id like a hardtail to experiment with tunings easer. If only the Tremol-no was available for Edge Zero trems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')