Ibanez 2014 NAMM Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jvms

Reaction score
mod edit: let's keep this to leaked info, we really do not need yet another wishlist thread

Well, since the Korn Sig thread is getting flooded with leaked info, hopes and requests for general Ibanez models, I tought it would be apropriate to have a threaded made for it. Here, you can share all the info you have, pics, rant and beg Ibanez for your dream guitar, as it was done last year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Toxin

no, i don't drink vodka
Reaction score
Not sure if this is only for Japan, but....something new
RG3727FZ
Price is somewhere like 1800$
333958_sub_1_l_201312231432.jpg

The only difference from RG2727FZ is PAF pickups and different dots

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
I hope that website has an incomplete list, but by the look of it, Ibanez is putting out high end (presumably Japanese made) hollow bodies, which is really cool if you ask me.

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
I hope that website has an incomplete list, but by the look of it, Ibanez is putting out high end (presumably Japanese made) hollow bodies, which is really cool if you ask me.
Yeah I think its an incomplete list,Nick said there was a ton of new 7s and 8s in different finishes. Hollowbodes are very cool.

Chrisjd

Banned
Reaction score
Meh, hopefully they put out some nice, affordable baritone 7's(better then the RGD7421) to compete with Schecter, otherwise I see them getting crushed this year.

Latest posts

')