Ibanez 2014 NAMM Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
Didn't know where to place this vid, but I figured this thread would work in the mean time. Have fun watching! :yesway:

Ibanez Rules

rich@ibanezrules.com
Vendor
Reaction score
As usual with the Japanese Music Fair, there was nothing new that wasn't already made public.

I don't think the cases will be in till next month, so you're safe till then!

Speaking of cases, TKL's redesign of the bad redesign, is absolutely no better. You now have 2 very specific pressure points on the back of the neck so the fabric dye will transfer, although it will be red transfer now instead of purple, and, they did away with the form fit body mold, and still zero support under the neck joint.

IMG_4476s.jpg

Zsharp

Reaction score
That DCM looks cool, the bottom horn looks a bit dangerous though

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Only 1 more month until we can make an Ibanez 2015 thread. :lol:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Speaking of cases, TKL's redesign of the bad redesign, is absolutely no better. You now have 2 very specific pressure points on the back of the neck so the fabric dye will transfer, although it will be red transfer now instead of purple, and, they did away with the form fit body mold, and still zero support under the neck joint.

IMG_4476s.jpg

That's the case that comes with a prestige or J custom?

That's ....ing horrible, it's like a generic case.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
I need some Hi-res pics of those new 7421's in natural lighting... the GAS if off the charts.

Latest posts

')