Ibanez 2014 NAMM Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Dear Ibanez,

If you go forward with the TAM10 with a maple neck, despite using wenge as a neck wood in the Premium factory, I will probably still buy one. But if at any point after I buy one you decide to put a wenge neck on it I will not buy anymore Ibanez guitars ever again.

Sincerely,
A wenge fan

celticelk

Reaction score
If there's a decent non-superstrat 7, as zimbloth indicated - an FR, say, or even an improved Artist - I might have to buy an Ibanez this year. Schecter seems to be letting me down in that regard, and the E-II T7 is a little more than I'd like to spend for a production guitar, especially since I'd have to swap the pickups out.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
I for one hope they bring back carotene orange!

I don't even care what model. Even if it were a Gio I'd buy it straight away.

An S would be perfect though.

ice_age_magic

That's what she said
Reaction score
Any update on how much the Jake Bowen sig will cost in USD? So much want.... I'm just cringing at the thought it might be like the m8m and crazy overpriced..

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Any update on how much the Jake Bowen sig will cost in USD? So much want.... I'm just cringing at the thought it might be like the m8m and crazy overpriced..

Even we don't know the price for that model yet, as it hasn't been finalized. I can guarantee you it won't be anything close to what the M8M model is though. Most of the Ibanez signature models are under $3000.

ice_age_magic

That's what she said
Reaction score
Even we don't know the price for that model yet, as it hasn't been finalized. I can guarantee you it won't be anything close to what the M8M model is though. Most of the Ibanez signature models are under $3000.

January is like 2nd Christmas for musicians... I must distract my mind for another 2 weeks.. Hnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

Workhorse

Reaction score
I really want a 6 string RGD model that is not a baritone. Probably too much to ask, but this is an insanely good looking guitar:

IBANEZ%20RGD2127ZISH%20Invisible%20Shadow%20finish%202010%207-String%20Electric%20Guitar.jpg

Fathand

Tube Snake Boogie
Reaction score
The anticipation is killing me, but what's been revealed/leaked so far: huge thumbs up, Ibanez. 'tis looking good. :yesway:

I'm looking forward to seeing the whole line. Who knows.. maybe there finally is a new non-superstrat prestige/premium 6-stringer that would suit me. But if not, who cares. They have enough 7's, 8's and now even 9's (?) to last me for a lifetime. I can get my sixers somewhere else.

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
Looks like I might have to start buying new models again. Just when I thought I had one up on the bastards. The extra inch on the RGD isn't really noticeable unless you are a lead player in my opinion. But they ....ing slay for rhythm playing the the upper fret access is phenomenal.

Latest posts

')