Ibanez 2014 NAMM Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
I wonder if the new RGD will get the Cosmo black gotoh treatment, I hope so, for 2099 I want that axe to be tits top to bottom

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jl-austin

Reaction score
I wonder if the new RGD will get the Cosmo black gotoh treatment, I hope so, for 2099 I want that axe to be tits top to bottom

The RGD with Aftermaths did have cosmo black hardware.

It looks exactly like the RGD2127FX, except it had an ebony board with no inlays and it had Aftermath pickups (black with silver pole pieces).

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It looks exactly like the RGD2127FX, except it had an ebony board with no inlays and it had Aftermath pickups (black with silver pole pieces).

They have the black battle worn covers actually.

Zerox8610

Reaction score
All I want this year is an RGA with a hipshot. Sadly doubt it will happen this year.

Some of the stuff going around here looks pretty friggin sweet though.
I'm guessing Ibanez takes a close second after Schecter this year. (Never thought I'd say that)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
All I want this year is an RGA with a hipshot. Sadly doubt it will happen this year.

Not happening, but definitely email Ibanez and in the future they may. They do listen to popular demand, as this years final lineup will show.

ZachK

Ronda Rousey Fanboy
Reaction score
don't know if someone already posted this but..hell yea!!!:hbang:

DV016_Jpg_Large_1371656245528_A.jpg

Ibanez AEL207E 7-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar Trans Black Sunburst | Musician's Friend

Maybe this is something for the guys who were complaining about the RG shaped 7 strings :rolleyes:

Colour me interested. I must say this acoustic 7 is probably the most interesting thing in this thread, for me at least.

That + tobaccoburst finish = heaven.

Also reay stoked to see Ibanez expanding their pickup options

GXPO

Reaction score
I was away from this thread for a day or two. I'm surprised and impressed, yet somewhat defensive. I won't believe this isn't all some beautiful fever dream until I'm looking at models in a store. It's like the Truman show and you're all fvcking with me....

Great work as always leaky gents.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Colour me interested. I must say this acoustic 7 is probably the most interesting thing in this thread, for me at least.

That + tobaccoburst finish = heaven.

Also reay stoked to see Ibanez expanding their pickup options

Didn't pay close attention during Summer NAMM then, I take it? :lol:

FromTheMausoleum

That one guy
Reaction score

donray1527

djack of all trades
Reaction score
guys i wont be happy until they release a 10 string fanned fret acoustic with purple heart fretboard, and bkp's stock so you can still brootz.

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
As for the reversed headstocks, I'm really surprised they haven't introduced them more to their range of models. People have been asking for them a lot and a ton of their endorsees get reversed headstocks on their LACS axes all the time. I feel like if they would take a harder look at what's coming out of the LACS and apply that to their stock designs it wouldn't hurt.

')