Ibanez 2014 NAMM Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
can't see it, somebody who still have it stored in his browsing history upload it again please?

I fukcing loved the SV series

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Allealex

Reaction score
335457_main_m_201401081656.jpg

Oh my god so much win in this guitar :bowdown:

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
Sorry guys, let my hands slip off topic.
I apologize.

Love the Ibanez Violet finish, very classy.
I hope it will be used on more models.

aneurysm

Type o´Negative
Reaction score
Also love the violet Finish, hope other Models will have them too ! Once there was this Prestige RG7 Model, with the Devil Shadow Colour.
God, that Guitar looked absolutely stunnig and it sounded great too. The only Thing that turned me off, was the Trem. ( what a Surprise ):lol:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just when I thought I was gonna be able to financially survive this year they reissue the SV

No, the SV is not a North American model. I'd recommend y'all not getting your hopes up based on leaks on international sites.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
Guys, I so got used to play 7 and 8 that 6 stringers start to look awkward :(
Also what's with all those small centered dots? :(

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
No, the SV is not a North American model. I'd recommend y'all not getting your hopes up based on leaks on international sites.

:agreed: Those SVs will most likely be Japan exclusive.

But that trem is awesome. It can be fixed too.

My ZR experience is limited but I agree that those bridges are anything but stupid.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score

I'll be payin the import fees for that purple one. It's pretty much everything i want in a 6 with a trem.

ev_o

Reaction score
Keep checking back hoping that someone snapped a picture of a dealer catalogue or has more info. The amount of time I spend thinking of this stuff is not normal haha

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
This is actually good news for my bank account :lol:

Regardless I'm already happy with what has been leaked for the US and anything else will just be a bonus :yesway:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I'm still just too ....ing excited about that ....ing hardtail S prestige in ....ing Sex Colour burst or whatever Ibanez is going to end up calling it. I'm normally FLOATING BRIDGES FOR EVERYONE guy, but there is just something that works about it with that guitar.

Plus more prestige Sabers are always good. Maybe it will stop being the adopted red-haird step child with acne who is bad at sports and gets poor grades?

')