Ibanez 2014 NAMM Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Head

keep calm raise hell
Reaction score
don't know if someone already posted this but..hell yea!!!:hbang:

DV016_Jpg_Large_1371656245528_A.jpg

Ibanez AEL207E 7-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar Trans Black Sunburst | Musician's Friend

Maybe this is something for the guys who were complaining about the RG shaped 7 strings :rolleyes:

got one , early november allready ... really nice sounds ( acoustic and piezo ) , i think it even sounds 'warmer' compaired to my old fender 6 string ..
nice bonus - for me atleast since i wasn't into acoustics for a long while - is the piezo and tuner and eq on this / such guitar

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I should let you guys know: there are some new signature models coming out, but due to Ibanez awaiting final approval from the artists regarding specs/details, some of them likely wont appear in the 2014 final catalog or even show up at NAMM. They ARE coming though, just may not be until the spring. Hang in there :) Remember last year the TAM100s didnt show up until the Summer so you never know with these things.

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
I should let you guys know: there are some new signature models coming out, but due to Ibanez awaiting final approval from the artists regarding specs/details, some of them likely wont appear in the 2014 final catalog or even show up at NAMM. They ARE coming though, just may not be until the spring. Hang in there :) Remember last year the TAM100s didnt show up until the Summer so you never know with these things.
Bummer, definitely makes purchasing strategically a bit dicier. Oh well, whatcha gonna do. Thanks for the head's up Z, still looking forward (read: chomping at the bit) to what they will be unveiling.

BlankPlank91

Moar mehtulz than yo
Reaction score
I dare say I know what said signature is now Zim just completely gave the game away...

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score

I'm referring to more than one signature model. All I am saying is the artists in these cases are still hashing out details with Ibanez, so if you dont see some things at NAMM dont assume its not coming down the pike anyways.

SoItGoesRVA

Do You Even Riff?
Reaction score
Heard rumors of Nick Hipa getting a signature artist, but with Tim's legal troubles I'd say I'm fairly doubtful.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
good to know, i remember a studio video of phil tracking/recording with a washburn so i wasnt too sure if he/they still used em

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I'm not too big on AILD, but I know that Nick has used Ibanez for a good while. He has some LACS Artists and Destroyers.

aneurysm

Type o´Negative
Reaction score
Guys,

this without a Trem would be my ultimative Ibanez 7. I played that Guitar and it absolutely sounded sick !
The mighty,
Ibanez Prestige RGA427Z-DSH

rga427z.jpg

')