Ibanez 2014 NAMM Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
1ac4dd_RG3727FZ-BH%20Produktbild_2360_1000_982_416.png

Everyone has seemed to skip the beauty of this?

I can't be alone? This will be mine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Khoi

Reaction score
I should let you guys know: there are some new signature models coming out, but due to Ibanez awaiting final approval from the artists regarding specs/details, some of them likely wont appear in the 2014 final catalog or even show up at NAMM. They ARE coming though, just may not be until the spring. Hang in there :) Remember last year the TAM100s didnt show up until the Summer so you never know with these things.

Wasn't the TAM100 announced at Winter NAMM though? I know they didn't start shipping until much later.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
If I remember, I believe they were, if you don't count the early leak from Dimarzio. I also think NAMM is how we found out it was made of basswood instead of swamp ash.

Khoi

Reaction score
That's also true. I just remembered that Jake said that we'd have to wait until January for his guitar. So nevermind what I said before, but I still wouldn't be too surprised/upset if it were delayed.

jl-austin

Reaction score
Did you see pictures of the seven with a lo pro? That's the one I'm anxious to get more info on.

Yes, I have posted what I saw, it comes in the new cobalt blue color and galaxy black. It has Dimarzio PAF7's. I believe it has the same neck profile as the RG1527, I do not know which wood is used for the neck strips though. It is basswood.

Try to imagine an RG 7620 in blue and galaxy black, with the current neck, and that is pretty much it. Not earth shattering, but VERY popular "workhorse" guitar.

ev_o

Reaction score
I was hoping for that! I'm also hoping that if they sell well ibanez might release more finish options. Crossing my fingers for a vampire red! Or a used 7620...whichever comes first.

jl-austin

Reaction score
I was hoping for that! I'm also hoping that if they sell well ibanez might release more finish options. Crossing my fingers for a vampire red! Or a used 7620...whichever comes first.

The hardtail comes in a dark red and black.

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
Yes, I have posted what I saw, it comes in the new cobalt blue color and galaxy black. It has Dimarzio PAF7's. I believe it has the same neck profile as the RG1527, I do not know which wood is used for the neck strips though. It is basswood.

Try to imagine an RG 7620 in blue and galaxy black, with the current neck, and that is pretty much it. Not earth shattering, but VERY popular "workhorse" guitar.

This is my most anticipated model!!

ShredandBalls

Reaction score
Guys,

this without a Trem would be my ultimative Ibanez 7. I played that Guitar and it absolutely sounded sick !
The mighty,
Ibanez Prestige RGA427Z-DSH

rga427z.jpg

Wow. I had never seen this model before, I hope they release something similar this year, hopefully with passive routes.

aneurysm

Type o´Negative
Reaction score
It would be too cool, if Ibanez ever gonna release that Model with Passives and a fixed Bridge !
Just like i told, it sounded really killer and to my Surprise it resonated like Hell. No matter which Chord i played, the whole Thing vibrated i almost fell from my Chair!:lol: " and leaves me with this " :scratch:

')