Ibanez 2014 NAMM Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stuglue

Reaction score
righty guitarists thank your selves lucky that you're not a lefty, Ibanez will probably often one model to us cack handers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Baggles

Reaction score
righty guitarists thank your selves lucky that you're not a lefty, Ibanez will probably often one model to us cack handers.
Shut up and has lefty RG7
ibanez-RGIR27FEL-iron-label-left-handed-guitar.jpg

:wavey: Also the German page reveals more lefties but I keep getting IP'd to the GB one so .... it.

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score

I'm kind of bitter toward ibanez because of this. Must not be an issue of economics, Schecter makes a lefty version of literally everything.

Honestly though, I was really surprised they made the RG8 left handed. They don't even make any lefty seven strings right now, but a left handed 8 string? why not.

I mean, I bought one, but only because it was the only cheap left handed 8 string with atleast a 27" scale I could find in the UK.

LordHar

Reaction score
I'm also kind of surprises there is no gossip at all about a new Jem or Universe. As if it is not that interesting anymore.

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
I am very excited for this! Fingers crossed it is available for a good price

28qz43r.jpg

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
They obviously are trying very hard to keep certain things a secret until NAMM. En not all will be revealed at NAMM but through the coming year.
Yeah, it´s obvious that there are more guitars. The fixed bridge 7 prestiges, the new prestige 8, Jake Bowen and other K0rN sigs...etc.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
fp1u.png

This... looks interesting. If this sounds anything like a TBX head, it'll probably handle low tunings really well.

myampslouder

Reaction score
The Iron Label amp is pretty interesting. I'm surprised Ibanez is trying the tube amp market again.

I noticed it only has two 12ax7 tubes which tells me it definitely has some diode clipping in the circuit to get the kind of gain they are describing.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
Hmm depending on the price point the Iron Label amp could be a pretty big contender in the low-wattage combo world, especially with separate EQ's for each channel.

')