Ibanez 2014 NAMM Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
ce649d2240820147bb98134e8a9e32cb.jpg

Wtf is that?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
What is that inlay anyway? not sure if spinal cord or a caterpillar. But seriously that is one of the best Ibanez guitars i've ever seen if it didnt have inlay

Axewield31

Reaction score
I absolutely hate the inlay. Way, way too much. If it didn't have that, I'd probably be buying myself an eight string fairly soon. :lol:

Marchpip

What?
Reaction score
BUT IT HAS A REVERSED HEADSTOCK!!

come on Ibanez, y u no put reversed headstocks on 7 strings?

Marchpip

What?
Reaction score
It's one of these mockups that this guy makes I believe. Not an actual model for anyone let alone anything that's due out. Thought people would be able to tell it's not real.

Correct me if I'm wrong, mind!

yes definitaly. like the Infinity Series which pops up every year :facepalm:

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
It's one of these mockups that this guy makes I believe. Not an actual model for anyone let alone anything that's due out. Thought people would be able to tell it's not real.

Correct me if I'm wrong, mind!

It's getting harder and harder to tell what's real and what's a mockup these days, as people get better at making mockups and companies use their own mockups on their sites instead actual pictures of an honest-to-god guitar that exists in reality :lol:.

Santuzzo

Reaction score
lots of nice new models coming out in 2014 it seems, and I bet we haven't even seen half of it yet.....
Just when I thought I was pretty much GAS-free...:wallbash: :mad: :lol:

')