Ibanez 2014 NAMM Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Apparently the Prestige S7 will come in a dark purple as well as the black burst.

I wouldn't say Ibanez beat anybody. I would just say they finally got the message and started making guitars as kick ass as they already did fifteen years ago.

Edit: I must apologise to Schecter though because a KM-7 is going to have to wait until I get my Galaxy Black 7620 reissue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::hbang:

S5570QDPB-528a3c0f3c8503588da19fb9ba9f3e8b.jpg

Santuzzo

Reaction score
I don't know if we have seen all new models yet, I doubt we have, but judging from what I have seen so far I have to say Ibanez is gonna kill me this year......so much awesomeness and pure win....

crystallake

Reaction score
Chances are that there will be a few more posted on Zzounds the next few days. Yesterday there were only 3-4 new models, and today the list grew significantly with prices. I was going to post yesterday, but I was still awaiting activation.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
The RG7 is on the same page as the fixed bridge model. The different colors and bridges are all on the same page.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
I just have one more suggestion for you Ibanez....

Powder Cosmo.

ev_o

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be talking to Nick as soon as the funds clear from my latest sale.

I'm relieved they didn't go with Cosmo since in my experience it fades pretty damn fast.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
Got the lube and cleanex on stand by, this is gunna be a good year

I love the RGD to death but I might have to look into an RG prestige this year, the price and what you get can't be beat, hell I might get the RG first as a stop gap to the new RGD

UltimaWeapon

yolo-swag-3000
Reaction score
Well.. Us europeans got fvcked

If that German catalogue is meant for Europe then there arent too many to choose from like the last year. Its true that i didnt bought anything from the last year collection aswell :D and really bad that RG3727FZ is too expensive for my wallet

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
Nothing's quite doing it for me yet. Come on Ibby, show us whatcha got!

')