Ibanez 2015 - New Models & NAMM Thread

• Thread starter Xaios
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

porknchili

G.A.S.ITIS
Reaction score
I wonder if the RG 852 is cancelled, because it was available on American Musical, and two italian websites... since 3 days now, the disappeared! :(

Uh.... Below

The dealer who posted the guitar (American Musical) probably was asked to take it (and several other new Ibanez guitars) down because it wasn't supposed to be announced until NAMM.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vehuel

Reach the Light
Reaction score
"The dealer who posted the guitar (American Musical) PROBABLY was asked [...]"

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
Guys do you think the maple 8 string prestige with blue burl top will be cancelled ??

Don't be ridiculous. This happens EVERY YEAR. A website posts shit early, takes down the listings after a couple days, reposts it after NAMM. It makes less than no sense to ask if it's cancelled, NAMM hasn't even started yet.

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
Oooh, that new S-Series Uppercut model is SEXY!!! :wub:

weirdoku

Reaction score
I'm gonna save up for that brown top one with bubinga neck(?) whatever the model name is. Then I'm gonna post back and someones gonna be jealous. You just wait (a while)!

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Prepare yourselves Americans: note there's no wedge-necked Premium on that website. It might not be coming stateside.

Forkface

Feast on this.
Reaction score
Prepare yourselves Americans: note there's no wedge-necked Premium on that website. It might not be coming stateside.

yeah i had a feeling it would go down like this. They had a wenge premium last year and it didn't come to the US, kinda expected the same to happen this year.

I think that, besides the signature guitars, we will not see any premiums in the US anymore.

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
For those of you who care to see a real life photo, I have an ARZ 8-string here for a testdrive right now:

10899058_777338022313459_1259816426_n.jpg

It's a fun guitar.

Bucketheadtwo

ΔSCΞΠD BΞYΘΠD
Reaction score

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I'm utterly disappointed in this year's seven string line up for Ibanez. Some of the sixes and eights are really awesome I think. I really hope I can scrape together some money for Misha's Jackson sig. Ibanez got nothing on that.

s2k9k

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I'm utterly disappointed in this year's seven string line up for Ibanez. Some of the sixes and eights are really awesome I think. I really hope I can scrape together some money for Misha's Jackson sig. Ibanez got nothing on that.

I kind of agree. Ibanez does have some really cool stuff this year, but I'm really looking at ESP's and Jackson 7's. I'm REALLY impressed with the new Jackson 7's.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score

Ibanez did a pretty major overhaul last year, bringing back the Lo Pro 7 for Prestiges, the Jem 7V7, DCM100, Apex200, and the neckthru Iron Label.

This year they trotted out the PWH reissue, a new maple-board 7, natural veneers, and seem focused on pleasing the hardtail crowd. If they'd stop with the Edge Zero on everything non-Prestige, the lineup would be pretty killer top to bottom.

Latest posts

')