Ibanez 2019 New Stuff

• Thread starter Sogradde
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
^^ what was that? not sure if the guy is just goofing/trolling around or if he is taking himself seriously... ouch... and yes, I did watch the whole video...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AC.Lin

Poopy-di scoop & Scoop-diddy-whoop
Reaction score
Who was asking about the coral 550? Nobody? Somebody?

Can we talk about that "karate-chop" at 0:30 ? Yes i made it this far.

Everytime i come across this guy on youtube, i still get amazed. More by his hair than his play style though.

And yes he's dead serious and not a troll, unfortunately.

Lindmann

SS.org Rectangular
Reaction score
This must be comedy.
At first I wasn't sure, but as soon as the startet throwing chops at the guitar there was no doubt about it.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
^^ what was that? not sure if the guy is just goofing/trolling around or if he is taking himself seriously... ouch... and yes, I did watch the whole video...

I don't know man, I really don't know. Internet.

skmanga

Reaction score
any new 8's? only reason im here...
last year i wait for ibanez.... Kiesel or someone else can get my money

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Last edited:

cip 123

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but anyone catch Bruno Mars's custom RG?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn9K2w_gY4r/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5eeagi6hf99y

It's just a modded RG550 with 3 EMG SAV Xs, but it's reignited my want for a 3S RG bad. Albeit black pickguard and Dimarzio rail singles, I even wanted the exact same colour too. :lol:

That's pretty slick, I see he has a couple Albert Lee EBMM's or 1 that he changed the pickguard and added multi colour singles to. Is Bruno a gear nerd? :lol:

cip 123

Reaction score
any new 8's? only reason im here...
last year i wait for ibanez.... Kiesel or someone else can get my money
We're all just waiting for the RG2228 to come back. Or in an Ideal world an RG550-8

Dayn

Reaction score
That’s not the proper shape? I know nothing of it, but I googled it and that looked accurate to me. What does the actual one look like?
The side stars are kind of high and wide. I can forgive the left one being higher than normal, but it's still quite distorted. It's like it was squished and stretched in Paint.

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I’m happier with the RG852 because I don’t want to deal with a locking nut and bridge without a trem. Some new wood and finish choices would be cool, and of course we need it to be renamed the RG852FX so that there will be the RG852 with a Lo Pro 8.

All they have to do is make the RG852 in either a white or a black and it will sell twice as well as that 'poo in the swimming pool' burl burst finish.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
All they have to do is make the RG852 in either a white or a black and it will sell twice as well as that 'poo in the swimming pool' burl burst finish.

They just have to bring them back.

They had both an black and white RG852 available at the same time not too long ago.

2014usa_05.jpg

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
They just have to bring them back.

They had both an black and white RG852 available at the same time not too long ago.

2014usa_05.jpg

I thought I had seen them in a catalouge somewhere, along with the purple hardtail 752 (incidentally, another hot guitar).

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Can anyone get to Ibanez.com? At least in the US, I can't get to it. I just get a loading screen. Kinda looks like a new site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')