Ibanez 2019 New Stuff

• Thread starter Sogradde
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MickD7

Reaction score
I'd be fine with that Southern Cross inlay if it had the proper shape to it... I wonder how many bogans bought it to go with their tattoo.

Judging by the amount that I’ve encountered over the years I’d say a few did. Christ Australians are weird like that. Look it’s cool that we got considered for another guitar, I’d take red over Green and Gold or with the Australian flag on it.

I would have backed a Road Warrior RG

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
ESP is disappoint for another year. Ibanez better do some good shit this year. Like a prestige RG7 that doesn't have a veneer or uglyburst finish. RG7***XL reissue would be amazing. Or RGA7 prestige...

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score
ESP is disappoint for another year. Ibanez better do some good shit this year. Like a prestige RG7 that doesn't have a veneer or uglyburst finish. RG7***XL reissue would be amazing. Or RGA7 prestige...

H1DOE1A.png

OTxNzyU.png

I don't know, I'm pretty stoked about these, and I'm a huge ESP fan but almost always disappointed with their releases. I thought they had a lot of innovative stuff in the 2019 teasers, what don't you like?

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
H1DOE1A.png

OTxNzyU.png

I don't know, I'm pretty stoked about these, and I'm a huge ESP fan but almost always disappointed with their releases. I thought they had a lot of innovative stuff in the 2019 teasers, what don't you like?
Purple fade over a burl veneer with hacked up pickup covers and random gold polepieces for a start...

couverdure

No Gear Day
Reaction score
Yup. And they now have generic ads on their site. Very tacky.
I don't have AdBlock installed but I don't see any ads on their site. Then again, I'm from Asia so the site redirects me to the Asia region page. What I don't like about it though is the new layout that looks like it was only designed for mobile devices in mind and it doesn't mesh well in desktop browsers.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Well I'm just ecstatic that ESP is finally offering something that isn't satin black.
I would be happier with nice solid and metallic colors. Or visually appealing transparent colors over visually appealing wood like they used to do. Transparent colors over ash, mahogany and figured maple...

All I really want is for them to release an M-II Deluxe as a 7.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
I don't have AdBlock installed but I don't see any ads on their site. Then again, I'm from Asia so the site redirects me to the Asia region page. What I don't like about it though is the new layout that looks like it was only designed for mobile devices in mind and it doesn't mesh well in desktop browsers.

They were Disqus ads, showing when I went to a particular guitar. Looks like it's just regular Disqus comments now. However, site doesn't work with an Ad blocker installed, and even with it off, the site is horrendously slow (and I'm on a 1Gb connection).

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score
I would be happier with nice solid and metallic colors. Or visually appealing transparent colors over visually appealing wood like they used to do. Transparent colors over ash, mahogany and figured maple...

All I really want is for them to release an M-II Deluxe as a 7.

For the record, burl is a figured maple :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')