Ibanez 2024 NAMM

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
Twice a year, a that wanted to play guitar in the late 80s gets stabbed in the back by a Japanese killer with a spanish sounding name

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mpexus

Reaction score
For the past 4 years or so Ibanez looks to me as BLAND as their late 90's.... everything is so unappealing visually wise. And then when a guitar has a cool color and only 2 Humbuckers (Screw the mid single) the headstock doesn't match it...

Surveyor 777

I measure things
Reaction score
I can't see any differences between the specs for RG7420EX and RG7320EX. No idea why they're saying it's a new model, I might be missing something. Oh well, good to see it's not going anywhere since I've been eyeing one for a while.

EDIT: that purple RG470 looks so FUCKING GOOD

Glad I'm not the only one who saw this/thinks this. I just looked on the Ibanez site to see if both models are listed (so I could compare specs) but it's just the RG7420.

Just visually I don't see a difference, so why the model number change?

Stiman

Reaction score
They knocked the basses out of the park this year. That red EHB and turquoise SR are calling my name :yum:
They've always had great basses IMO. I can go back to every single year's catalog and find amazing looking basses. Must be an entirely different department specing basses vs guitars. It's gotta be.

Reaction score
They've always had great basses IMO. I can go back to every single year's catalog and find amazing looking basses. Must be an entirely different department specing basses vs guitars. It's gotta be.
... statistics say that bass players are more open minded regarding gear specs and aesthetics than guitar players... or so it is acknowledged...

Antiproduct

Reaction score
p_region_RG470DX_TMN_1P_04.png

This absolutely fucks. I am positive that this color will spill over to premiums and prestiges eventually like the polar lights finish.

Leuka

Reaction score
Gotta give it to Ibanez for finally coming up with a fade finish that actually looks really good.

Mboogie7

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Reaction score
Is there a single page on Ibanez’s website for the 2024 releases? On mobile so maybe that’s why I’m not seeing anything but was curious.

DCM_Allan

Sol Invictus
Reaction score
On the preview video they showed an AZ 7 strings single hanbucker, and a reverse headstock j custom

Attachments

• IMG_0056.png
    IMG_0056.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0060.jpeg
    IMG_0060.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0057.jpeg
    IMG_0057.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 105
')