Ibanez 2024 NAMM

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Flamed maple? Lo Pro bridge? Offset dot inlays? Dual humbuckers?

It COULD have been an RG3120 reissue...Ibanez is such a tease!

Why do you insist on wanting a reissue of a model you already have, and you know for certain you'll wait to be discontinued again so you can buy used?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
So is there any indication Wes’s build will be a production guitar in the near future? I’m guessing no.

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
None. Everything has been a LACS, no protos of any particular make.

Just the usual hype building.
Thought this might have been the case. Just drew the wrong assertions from his Premier Guitar interview.

Fingers crossed the hype does eventually translate to something though.

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
Has Ibanez given any other endorser a guitar that has gotten as many people to say “Make that an sig!” as Hauch’s? I mean, that phrase pretty much pops up any time those guitars are pictured anywhere.

I didn’t even dig Iceman’s until I saw the damn thing!

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Has Ibanez given any other endorser a guitar that has gotten as many people to say “Make that an sig!” as Hauch’s? I mean, that phrase pretty much pops up any time those guitars are pictured anywhere.

Broderick

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's the only "irregular" shape Ibanez I would buy (although Destroyers are rad) since I'm not big on V's/stars/X's etc. I almost got an Iron Label 7 Iceman last year but it fell through. Which is fine, I didn't want another black guitar.

I'd guess that's part of the draw to his Icemans, they've been dope colors/specs.

jl-austin

Reaction score
I don't think they have announced signatures yet. I'm so not into Ibanez this year that I could be wrong. Historically they announce sigs at NAMM.

So there is a slim chance that the red iceman will be announced.

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score

I'm the same! I think its because all other variants of the Iceman I've seen have been total Grandad-spec, or covered in stars/mirrors. Basically not my bag.
Personally I prefer them with the 7 inline reverse headstock. As much as the traditional Iceman headstock works with the shape, the trad Ibanez headstock just looks right.
Plus the other ones he's had have this unusual, but not wild, understated appeal of them.

Flick

Reaction score
I'm the same! I think its because all other variants of the Iceman I've seen have been total Grandad-spec, or covered in stars/mirrors. Basically not my bag.
Personally I prefer them with the 7 inline reverse headstock. As much as the traditional Iceman headstock works with the shape, the trad Ibanez headstock just looks right.
Plus the other ones he's had have this unusual, but not wild, understated appeal of them.
Ibanez missed the boat on a Vogg Iceman(or destroyer).

Perge

Reaction score

Vogg, Broderick, the FFAA guys, Ryan Knight, ol boy from necrophagist, the Unearth guys.

It's kind of ibanez's thing. Make some of the best metal guitars, refuse sigs for anybody more metal then August burns red..

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
1706044932963.jpeg

Anybody talk about this yet? Roasted maple neck supposedly.

')