Ibanez 2024 NAMM

Moongrum

Reaction score
I remember the TC620 from 1995, with 2 P90s, they hung around in stores for ever back then, I wonder if it'll sell better this time?
this would be Yvette's 3rd signature with Ibanez, so I assume that means her name moves guitars!
Also those TC620s had hideous color coordination (or maybe it was cool for the time), I imagine this one will sell for being sparkle pink alone.

edit: just realized that's a custom, not a signature model

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah, we need more P90s and HSP90s in 8 strings. Strictly custom for those, so it's hard to bust out on a whim, or get something matching. Precious few production 8 string single coils, and literally no production P90s. Again, probably all me, but I just feel like SOME people would like the clarity of a P90 or single coil for those low notes.
I've really been wanting an 8 string with HH and p90 in the middle(plus floyd obviously)

tian

Reaction score
Yvette Young is showing off her new Talman custom with 2 P90s.

And I want it. Ibanez, release this as her next sig, please and thank you.

That's hilarious because I had her orange signature on pre-order before opting to pick up this Reverend instead:

IMG_1504.jpg

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
This is the defacto Ibanez thread anyone have pics of cool modded RG(x)50s? (Pickguard HSH)

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of RGs that have the wedge/ghost sharktooth inlays?

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score

It's nice how Japan is keeping the Talman alive.

p_region_TM730_GRM_00_01.png

p_region_TM730_PPK_00_01.png

Dayn

Reaction score
I really like the look of that TOD70. I've been wanting a 7-string to tune up a semitone. Whether the quality to price ratio is worth it is hard to say, but I'm willing to pay extra compared to the Iron Label Iceman.

')