Ibanez 8-String 'Custom' w/ BKP & Pickguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
understandable. and she is a beauty. and good luck with sellin her. i actually know a kid who was lookin into the stephen carpenter 8 string a little ways back. ill see if he might be interested.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
understandable. and she is a beauty. and good luck with sellin her. i actually know a kid who was lookin into the stephen carpenter 8 string a little ways back. ill see if he might be interested.

Thanks man, I'd appreciate the referral :)

JonnHatch

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Im entertaining the idea of trading/selling my 6 string ErnieBall MusicMan John Petrucci model, its Candy Red. Do you think thats something you would have interest in?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hmmmm. Im entertaining the idea of trading/selling my 6 string ErnieBall MusicMan John Petrucci model, its Candy Red. Do you think thats something you would have interest in?

While I'd prefer you sell it and buy my 8-string outright, I'd consider it. Just send me some pics and details about the specs/condition if you can :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Mega price drop. As much as I love this thing, I really need to move on from it - even at a big loss.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Come on, someone make an offer on this already :lol: Do I have to throw in a free midget too?

Sroth Saraiel

BC Rich 7 Strings :)
Reaction score
I'm trying I'm trying but is hard to put the money together. I've been following it for a while now, but haven't told you anything yet to avoid giving you false expectations...

I'm on it believe me... :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm trying I'm trying but is hard to put the money together. I've been following it for a while now, but haven't told you anything yet to avoid giving you false expectations...

I'm on it believe me... :)

Haha cool. Well, the way things are going I'll probably have this until 2014 but if you want it sometime: sweet ;)

Zacplays

is Ginormous.
Reaction score
Long shot but would you be interested in a s2170?

gtar.png

IMG_6735.png

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Long shot but would you be interested in a s2170?

I appreciate the offer dude, but no thanks. I'd really prefer to sell this outright. Being a huge Parker fan, certainly those would be an exception :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
PRICE DROP: $1375

Come on guys, this thing is in new condition with all kinds of expensive upgrades. These go for $1799 new now w/ IMO vastly inferior pickups. I'd really like to move this thing :)

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Hey Nick, out of curiosity, are you including the original EMGs with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')