Ibanez Apex II and Parker Fly

• Thread starter MFB
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Apex II

Up for sale is my Ibanez Apex II in Green Forest Shadow with Blackouts installed. Got this from Phil around mid-April and it's a fine player, but alas - green guitars aren't my thing, nor are active pickups so I never find myself reaching for it. Plays fine and is in damn near - if not actually - perfect condition. Bought some strings for it last week just to change the ones that came on it but haven't installed them yet so I'll throw them in the case. Tonally this thing should be a monster since it's a mahogany body with Duncan Blackouts but since I have no amp, I'm no authority on the matter, I just call it like I see it.

Modifications (if any): Blackouts
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case, DiMarzio cliplock strap, string winder, Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 7's
Location (City,State or City,Country): MA/NH border
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PMs brah
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader should suffice
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $700 SHIPPED. NO TRADES
Pictures: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/194168-ngd-check-out-my-pex-bro.html

Body -
00898e07.jpg

Closer on bridge -
798a8dc5.jpg

Pickups/neck -
97862e5f.jpg

Fretboard/inlay (look at dat board, so clean) -
83eb5a3c.jpg

Headstock -
908def40.jpg

Neck heel (thats a hair not a scratch) -
724fd5fb.jpg

Neck -
57bcfa3c.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Pre-refined Parker Fly

Pre-refined Parker Fly that's been refinished in a nice sleek white finish. Some mild paint damage by the bridge that's fully evident with another chip slightly below it and one on the upper horn but that's it so I'd say this is closer to "player condition" even though it's not much. During the refinish it WAS stripped of it's Parker headstock decal BUT you can clearly see that it was there as well as the serial number confirming it to be a legit Parker and well fuck - these things are impossible to fake :lol: Pickups are Dimarzio PAFs I believe as they come stock but are unlabeled. Also, side-dots are NOT on the guitar as they were painted over during the refinish so KEEP THAT IN MIND. I've been planning on buying side-dot stickers but never got around to it.
Modifications (if any): Refinished to white so no headstock decal/side markers

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Gigbag
Location (City,State or City,Country): MA/NH border
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I'm not sure where to start this since it's technically a Parker but in player condition, so maybe $1050 SHIPPED? GC's prices on used Parkers is way higher than this but there in better shape too so I'm comfortable with this. NO TRADES
Pictures: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/standard-guitars/174130-ngd-howd-i-get-so-fly.html

Neck "heel" -
16825f58.jpg

Fingerboard -
a0b9614f.jpg

Controls -
e2280ead.jpg

Body -
87619401.jpg

Bridge -
7663e1bd.jpg

Longer body shot -
c66e6dbe.jpg

Headstock -
83496751.jpg

Prices are ...negotiable but I'm not going to be going much lower than this. NO TRADES on ANY of them as the cash from these will be put towards a Prestige 7 so unless that's your offer in near mint, don't bother.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Taking a little off the top here, Apex II is $675 shipped and Parker Fly now $975 shipped

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Might be willing to trade the Apex II for a modded 7620/7621s - Royal Blue's get first preference as well as naturally finish ones, not into the Vampire Kiss finish and black is a fifty-fifty shot

Parker is still for straight sale

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Apex II - $650 shipped
Parker - $900 shipped - THIS WEEKEND ONLY - back up to $950 shipped on Monday

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
After thinking about it, I'd also be willing to trade the Parker for an S Prestige. S5470 would be FANTASTIC, but I'll look at what you've got.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Parker is gone!

Apex II still up for $650 shipped folks!

PS - sorry for all the posts today mods :ugh:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
:bump:

Gonna knock this one down to $600 shipped, which will PROBABLY equal out to $550 for the guitar itself since the shipping cost more when it's got a hardshell case with it

Latest posts

')