Ibanez apex2 7 String *MINT*

• Thread starter joelozzy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joelozzy

RG7 Whore
Reaction score
Description of Guitar: Barely Used Ibanez apex2 7 String

Modifications: No Mods it is brand new. Has about an hours playtime

Accessories: Soft Gig Bag, Graphtec Black Tusq Nut included

Contact Info : P.M me here or email me dj_jolly87@hotmail.com

References Required: Have done trades with around 6-8 different users on here including
Zimbloth, Elysian, Rbailey1010, Schecter007, Lateralus819, Despised_0515

Price: $700 AUD O.B.O

IMGP0549.jpg

IMGP0548.jpg

IMGP0547.jpg

IMGP0545.jpg

Hi All!

Sadly I'm currently in need of funds so this beast must go. I was originally planning to mod the hell out of it but didn't get around to starting it. I have priced it for a quick sale. Feel free to make an offer.

These retail for a rather pricey $1800 here in Australia.

It plays and sounds great with the DiMarzios. The finish on it is silky smooth and the colour looks awesome in person.

Local pickup is preferred but I'm willing to ship it at the buyers expense.

Note I am not including the hardshell case but instead a soft gig bag. It is my last case and I would prefer to keep it for my other 7 string.

Should you require a hardshell case for shipping than please get into contact with me and we can work something out.

I am also currently selling a set of BKP Painkillers which I'd be happy to package with the guitar. I also have a set of Sperzel locking tuners on their way to me if you'd also like to purchase those.

Cheers

Joel

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rcsierra13

Reaction score
I can vouch for Joel, bought his RG7321. He is a legend and great seller, could not have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')