Ibanez AX7-521 restoration--update (pic dump)

• Thread starter Realbebop
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
^

It's from Gulliver's Travels (the book, not that abomination with Jack Black), but it's got fuck all to do with used Kazakhy farm equipment (or more importantly this thread). :lol:

Realbebop

Reaction score
^ Is that an old Chinese coin thingy I see there? Mounted with the rear strap button?

Wicked idea, man!

Yes, actually my grandfather brought it back from one of his trips to Hong Kong. Kinda neat huh? I thought it would pair well with the brass salamander I made in metal smithing class way back when :)

Thanks of all of the compliments btw guys, I had to put the project on hold since I moved into my new place, but now that I've been settled in, I've had more time on my hands. I decided to throw a hardtail hipshot 7 saddle bridge on for the time being. Bill Callaham isn't interested in building the custom tele bridge I want right now, and I figure I might as well get this bad boy (the beast MK. II) up and running.

Here's some eye candy of The Beast MK I for the time being :)
1d844f60.jpg

2766f9b6.jpg

Looks like my tele's hubby is coming home from the war soon guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')