Ibanez craigslist gold (Idiot content)

• Thread starter will_shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"RARE INDONESIAN MADE,TOP OF THE LINE model,, MINT 2011 Ibanez RG470-MHZ Mahogany Guitar: NOT a newer cheapy MOL model, This was Special ordered with the Floyd Rose Edge 3 Zero II system right from the Ibanez factory"

"Professional luthier setup (cost me an additional $100.00 for setup), this is a MUST SEE,MUST PLAY, STAGE READY guitar, absolutely ready for the most demanding professional..... NO DISAPPOINTMENTS. . THIS WAS $1,028.00 with the tax, for just the guitar ALONE, It IS in absolutely BRAND NEW condition, not 1 flaw, scratch, dent, ding, NOT 1 MARK ANYWHERE on it. NO WEAR WHATSOEVER on frets or anywhere else. Guitar comes with a Peavey Super hard shell case with storage compartment in the middle, case alone is worth $200.....THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE CHEAPER JUNK MODELS OF THIS GUITAR, THAT ARE MADE WITH ONLY A WIZARD II NECK, CHEAPY BRIDGES, OR THE CHEAPY PICKUPS THE CHEAPY VERSIONS DID COME WITH........THIS ONE WAS SPECIAL ORDERED RIGHT FROM IBANEZ THROUGH THE GUITAR FACTORY, AND IS FULLY LOADED WITH THE BEST OF EVERY SINGLE OPTION EVER OFFERED ON THIS GUITAR, THIS IS THE "HOLY GRAIL"

FOR SALE: IBANEZ RG470MHZ -RARE! -LOOK!

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
Jesus wall of text.

But yea, that price is a little... um... high...

I just found it funny how this guy was trying to make it seem like a good deal, maybe I should email him and see how he replies? :squint:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE CHEAPER JUNK MODELS OF THIS GUITAR, THAT ARE MADE WITH ONLY A WIZARD II NECK, CHEAPY BRIDGES, OR THE CHEAPY PICKUPS THE CHEAPY VERSIONS DID COME WITH........THIS ONE WAS SPECIAL ORDERED RIGHT FROM IBANEZ THROUGH THE GUITAR FACTORY, AND IS FULLY LOADED WITH THE BEST OF EVERY SINGLE OPTION EVER OFFERED ON THIS GUITAR, THIS IS THE "HOLY GRAIL"]

>Doesn't have "cheapy" pickups
>Loaded with INF pickups

Wat :lol:

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
What a fool :noplease:

Shit, I would have easily gone as high as $1000 for it. C'mon, direct from the factory, holy grail, top of the line, Indo-made, ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME, no cheapy ANYTHING with a pro setup AND a bass guitar case?? He clearly has no idea of the hit he's taking on it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But for real, hit this guy up, act like you've bought into the crap, meet up with him, and give him the most ghetto bitchslap you can muster.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
The Peavey super hard shell case has a little storage comparment in the middle? What'll they think of next! I wonder if the case has a handle too. Ah, I'm just dreaming. No way they'd have both of those technological advances.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Step 1) Arrange meeting.
Step 2) Pay cash for guitar.
Step 3) Remove guitar from case, and beat seller senseless with it.
Step 4) Take money back.
Step 5) Leave in a hovercraft.

Alex6534

Reaction score
Step 1) Arrange meeting.
Step 2) Pay cash for guitar.
Step 3) Remove guitar from case, and beat seller senseless with it.
Step 4) Take money back.
Step 5) Leave in a hovercraft.

Send Craigslist the bill for your services.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
why hasnt this been purchased yet? this is the deal of a life time.

Lifestalker

Reaction score
Here we have a SUPER ULTRA MEGA RARE IBANEZ! G-G-G-GET IT WHILE YOU CAN! WILL NOT LAST AT THIS PRICE!

PEOPLE WILL BE BREAKING DOWN WALLS TO GET THIS GUITAR! :agreed: