Ibanez Custom Shop 7 on the bay

• Thread starter sepsis311
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drezdin

Reaction score
That is definitely NOT a fake. Fuze is the real deal and an incredible musician/guitarist/dude. The ebay id is his wife's name.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor J

I Don't Own An Ibanez 7!
Reaction score
Heh heh heh I take it all back.

He should go into just a little bit more detail about the bridge setup. It reads very poorly and doesn't really explain exactly what the deal is, it's hardly a straightforward setup. Still... interesting idea :shred:

TheReal7

Mr. Melody
Contributor
Reaction score
Doctor J said:
Heh heh heh I take it all back.

He should go into just a little bit more detail about the bridge setup. It reads very poorly and doesn't really explain exactly what the deal is, it's hardly a straightforward setup. Still... interesting idea :shred:

I've seen this bridge setup before. I think on the Conklin site. It is a 6 sadle whammy and a single fixed for the 7th string.

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Drew said:
If that IS Fiuczynski selling it, it's almost definitely legit. He's a former Ibanez endorser, as I recall, and he's a weird enough bloke to do a 6-string wilkinson trem with a tacked on fixed 7th.
+1

If it's Fuze, it's legit. Kooky, but legit.
And Drez is right: great player. Be sure to pass along kudos from us, man.
Oh, and that I'd love to have his double neck. :D

sepsis311

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I personally don't like that bridge, cause i use the whammy with the 7th string all the time... can't imagine who would like it...

Latest posts

')