Ibanez Dino Cazares Limited Edition Signature 7 string

• Thread starter jwade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shikamaru

Reaction score
reverse headstock mmh, too bad it’s based off an RGD, because that means only RGD would be compatible with it. I’m neither a FF fan nor a single pickup fan, but I like the finish on that one

I bet they’ll be selling like hot cakes, no matter the price point.

Musiscience

Reaction score
Anybody knows anything about those new duncans retribution pickups, and where they stand compared to the many iterations of the blackouts?

shitsøn;4060574 said:
About to put in my preorder for it! :hbang:

Peppering my angus for this NGD.

Last edited:

Sebastian

Reaction score
Anybody knows anything about those new duncans retribution pickups, and where they stand compared to the many iterations of the blackouts?

Those will be Dino's signature pickups, I think it's too early to write anything more about them :ugh:

BetterOffShred

Reaction score
I think it looks pretty cool. I'm not particularly stoked about buying a single bridge pickup guitar for that kind of spread, but it does look fantastic and has the glorious reverse headstock .. I have to agree with a previous poster that if you could wait 2 years you could get a Daemoness for this price point.. Dino is pretty slay though thats for sure, he's been sawing on Ibanez most of his professional career. I'd like to see this guitar be a total hit.

-Brett

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
I know this is something we have wanted for such a long time, but it is super disappointing that Dino is getting this guitar NOW as opposed to when he was a much more popular player.

Tesla

Augmented User
Reaction score
I know this is something we have wanted for such a long time, but it is super disappointing that Dino is getting this guitar NOW as opposed to when he was a much more popular player.

I know what you mean. Fear Factory are sounding pretty horrible right now. The whole current situation with the band is a bit iffy to be honest.

DISTORT6

NJ DEVIL
Reaction score
^ Just look at it like a "Lifetime Achievement Award".
You KNOW he deserves it if you look at it that way. :yesway:

Churchie777

Reaction score
i get the feeling ibanez has been wanting to do this for as long as we wanted it but Dino's always said no :lol: :2c:

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
I will probably be the only one but I just wish the neck to be painted to match the body and headstock like on most of his guitars.

Grindspine

likes pointy things
Reaction score
I will probably be the only one but I just wish the neck to be painted to match the body and headstock like on most of his guitars.

Now that you mention it, I thought that Dino was a fan of painted necks...

LordCashew

Death Punch for Cutie
Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I thought that Dino was a fan of painted necks...

I remember reading an interview in Guitar World after Digimortal came out in which he claimed that his mids sounded way better when he switched to a painted-neck guitar.

')