Ibanez edge Zero tremolo

Daniel1311

Reaction score
Hi guys! I recently bought an Ibanez RG 1527z and the buyer didn't include the tremolo.

I have a few questions

A tremolo edge II would fit in my Ibanez? (It has the edge I)

And I see the ultra light tremolo arm, can I use them in my bridge? Thanks.
images

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did they not include the actual tremolo bridge or are we just talking about the arm?

Daniel1311

Reaction score
Hi guys! I recently bought an Ibanez RG 1527z and the buyer didn't include the tremolo arm.

I have a few questions

A tremolo edge II arm would fit in my Ibanez? (It has the edge I)

images

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Edge Zero uses the same bar as the ZR, but not the Original Edge/Lo-Pro Edge or the Edge Zero II.

An Original/Lo-Pro bar would kind of work, but it won't fit perfectly.

Lukhas

Reaction score
Hi guys! I recently bought an Ibanez RG 1527z and the buyer didn't include the tremolo.

I have a few questions

A tremolo edge II would fit in my Ibanez? (It has the edge I)

images
Are you sure of the model? The one you posted a picture of is a RG1527 (without a Z), which has Edge Pro, a discontinued tremolo. The Z version indeed has an Edge Zero trem.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you sure of the model? The one you posted a picture of is a RG1527 (without a Z), which has Edge Pro, a discontinued tremolo. The Z version indeed has an Edge Zero trem.

If it is an RG1527 with an Edge Pro, than an Original Edge/Lo-Pro Edge bar will work.

Daniel1311

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is the 1527z (it has the screw for the trem arm) I'll buy the Ultralite tremolo arm i think it will work and is the only compatible replacement I found.

Daniel1311

Reaction score
The Edge Zero uses the same bar as the ZR, but not the Original Edge/Lo-Pro Edge or the Edge Zero II.

An Original/Lo-Pro bar would kind of work, but it won't fit perfectly.
I found the ultra Lite tremolo arm, in the Ibanez page says that works with Edge / Lo-Pro Edge / Edge-Pro / Edge Zero/ SynchroniZR / ZR-2 bridge so i think that is the option and I read reviews and comments that says I only need to take out the bushing to fit the trem arm in the edge Zero.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I found the ultra Lite tremolo arm, in the Ibanez page says that works with Edge / Lo-Pro Edge / Edge-Pro / Edge Zero/ SynchroniZR / ZR-2 bridge so i think that is the option and I read reviews and comments that says I only need to take out the bushing to fit the trem arm in the edge Zero.

It’ll work, but when I tried using it on an Edge Zero equipped RG2550Z I really had to jam it in and it sat kinda high. Fully functional though. :yesway:

It’s an interesting bar.