Ibanez EW guitars

• Thread starter MrJack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrJack

Paha Arkkitehti
Reaction score
I've been wanting to get an acoustic for a while now but most of those I've found don't have a cut-away, which is what I'd like to have. I did find out about the Ibanez EW20ASE-NT and was thinking about ordering one via a local Ibanez distributor. Does anybody have experience on the EW series? A friend of mine does have the Ibanez EW20WNE-NT, which seemed pretty kick-ass last time I tested it. It sure sounded good live via an amp.

Does anybody recommend other electro-acoustics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

f22

Reaction score
Id like to know if the EW guitars are good too, ive had my eye on the EW50CBE for a while, looks amazing!

BigM555

I SS.org Salute You!
Contributor
Reaction score
A buddy of mine just picked one up on Sunday while we were doing a cruise of the local shops. He picked up the EW20ASE with the cutout. We were both pretty impressed with the way it played and sounded. Built in electronics with balanced out and chromatic tuner. :yesway:

When he heard the price he decided he had to take it home. I was tempted to see if they had another one, but don't really need another acoustic. Given enough time for the GAS to set in and a similar price though I'd be hard pressed to turn one down. Reviews I've read on the web have all been resoundingly positive as well. Seems like a heck of a deal.

')