Ibanez iceman 6 or 7

• Thread starter guidedbyechoes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guidedbyechoes

Reaction score
I've been looking for a iceman 7 for months and not a single one has blipped my radar. Is there a six string version of it ie same specs except string number? I'm not sure how the wizard 3 neck is since, iceman guitars are hard to find around me and I'm use to seven string guitars now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
That would be the IC500 with the Gibraltar.

xigKrj6pT.jpeg

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Pretty sure they have a b stock one up at va beach guitar center going for $400. I've been eyeing it every time I go up there Check online you could probably get it for $450 shipped. The pickup selector knob is missing.

Arrrgh... Why is the world conspiring to push my iceman GAS through the roof?

I've been hooked ever since i fixed up mine (old IC400) - when i was gigging alot, it was the guitar i always brought over my other often pricier guitars. Comfy, simple, looks....i dunno just kinda fits me well.

guidedbyechoes

Reaction score
Pretty sure they have a b stock one up at va beach guitar center going for $400. I've been eyeing it every time I go up there Check online you could probably get it for $450 shipped. The pickup selector knob is missing.

I've been hooked ever since i fixed up mine (old IC400) - when i was gigging alot, it was the guitar i always brought over my other often pricier guitars. Comfy, simple, looks....i dunno just kinda fits me well.

It's not listed on the website.

')