FT Ibanez J. Custom RG8527Z

• Thread starter SalsaWood
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: J. Custom RG8527Z in excellent condition.
Modifications (if any): Factory parts included. Installed: Bare Knuckle Warpigs, pearl tuner buttons, white knobs.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): J Custom hardshell factory case, all factory take off parts, certificate, ibz tool, manual, factory trem parts, factory locking nut parts.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Berryville Virginia/NOVA (22611).
International OK? : No.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here.
References (eBay or other forum userid): I don't sell much, price includes PayPal buyer protection.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 2,400$ which includes paypal fees and shipping fees, firm for now (please no offers), no trades.
Pictures: More upon request.

20230409_122558SMALLERERER.jpg

Tuning is incredibly stable, no dents or scratches, no finish clouding- it's beautiful. The bass frequencies that come out of this thing are absolutely unreal for an Ibanez, though this means I have to routinely reorganize recording parameters to make best use of it alongside my other guitars which comparatively are not as profound in the low end. I love this guitar for that reason despite this, but am consolidating for a long distance move soon and it's one of the odd ones out.

kr16

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
If you become open to trades let me know! I have a minty Ibanez Prestige MM1 az2402 with a beautiful flamed top

SlashLP97

Reaction score
Hey! I live in NC, so I could pretty easily drive to NoVa or meet you or something, what would your price be with no shipping and no PayPal buyer protection? (I could PayPal/Venmo/CashApp you on site)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
@SlashLP97 I'd take 2,200$ picked up and paid cash, commensurately prorated for any PayPal fees.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
*PayPal G&S no longer preferred due to PayPal wanting to report it to the IRS as income by default.*

Price without G&S fee or paid in cash is 2,300$ shipped CONUS.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Not that I’m a tax advisor, but apparently you only have to report the gain on the instrument as taxable. Like you’d line item the instrument as a $3200 purchase (cost basis) and $2300 sale, and it would show you had no gain.

But I don’t know for sure, so I think most people are playing safe like you suggest here. Anyway, just posting in case it helps.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
TTT. Christmas is just around the corner, get your boyfriend a guitar he can be proud of.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
TTT. Cheaper than an essential oils ponzi scheme start up, louder than your crazy ex, heavier than your mom.