Ibanez JEM

• Thread starter cheyennepowell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on Electric Guitar-Guitar warehouse Your one step shop for high quality guitars ? I've been interested in an Ibanez JEM 7V 7VWH on there and its only $420 after shipping and handling! I've had the the people email me pics of the actual guitar and everything and i cant seem to find anything wrong with it that would make it a bootleg! its the exact same guitar on the site and i have a friend who has a JEM and i compared it to his and they are exactly the same! If it is a bootleg then its gotta be just as good as the real thing i would imagine! It's got the same tremolo, same pickups, and even the same size monkey grip as the original! ive noticed that all the bootlegs of the JEM have enormous monkey grips whereas the Ibanez has a much smaller, hand fitting grip! If they are selling an actual JEM for $420 then how can they even afford to do that? Im not complaining or anything, it just struck me as odd! lol Anyone have any thoughts about this? What might i wanna do? Just blow $420 on it and hope its the real thing and if its not just sell it for more later or what??? here's the link to the guitar on the site! IBAN JEM 7V 7VWH STEVE VAI SIGNATURE SERIES GUITAR - $299.00 : Electric Guitar-Guitar warehouse Your one step shop for high quality guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
Chibanez.

Pretty sure that whole website is dedicated to Chinese clones. When it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Reaction score
haha true, there are very few REAL guitars on there! There are a few Gibsons but most of them that say they are Gibson are actually just Epiphones pictured with no headstock! lol I dont know... im thinking about takin the risk for that JEM but at the same time i almost know for sure that its probably too good to be true! lol

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
Not legit at all.

Edit: I'm also getting a McAfee warning when I try to follow those links. I think it's same to say that these are a scam.

Swyse

Swyse
Reaction score
I can email you real pictures of any guitar. How do you know they were their pictures? I would stay away from that, unless what you want is a $420 JEM, in which case you will be getting what you pay for.

BrianUV777BK

Riffmiester General
Reaction score
Nothing about $2,500 guitar for $420 raised a flag without having to ask about it in a post? C'mon dude......you must be on the 420!!:nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')