Ibanez Jem777vbk [EU Only]

• Thread starter killer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

killer

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Jem777vbk in players condition, manufactured '91-'92.
Body - American Basswood, Neck - One piece Maple, Finger board - Rosewood, Inlays - Green vine, Dimarzio Paf Pro pickups, Lo pro edge tremolo. The guitar have some chips and dents mostly in the back down side.
Modifications (if any): None, all stock
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Non original hardshell case, Lp shape
Location (City,State or City,Country): Sofia, Bulgaria
Contact Info (No Phone #s) P.M. or mario_ankona@abv.bg
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): killer from jemsite and killer from forum.muzikant.org
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking for Ibanez Rg 2027, Ibanez jpm, 7 string J customs, EBMM Steve Morse (with floyd), Fender Yngwie Malmsteen (Vintage white), Fender Eric Johnson (maple model) or Mesa Boogie Mark IV combo.
Pictures:
IMGP3502.jpg

IMGP3504.jpg

IMGP3495.jpg

IMGP3513.jpg

IMGP3488.jpg

IMGP3773.jpg

IMGP3772.jpg

IMGP3769.jpg

IMGP3766.jpg

:evil: Mario :evil:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

killer

Reaction score
I'll gladly sell you the guitar but it will be pointless, you can find this model in US for lower price, unfortunately here in Europe the instruments prices are sky high (compared with US market).

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
I'll gladly sell you the guitar but it will be pointless, you can find this model in US for lower price, unfortunately here in Europe the instruments prices are sky high (compared with US market).

You'd think that, but these things are impossibly hard to come by, in my experience. I've been hunting for one for a long time.

killer

Reaction score
@jymellis - pm replied
@Ketzer - maybe thats so, but i'm looking at economic point of view. Here in Europe the second hand price for that kind of instrument is around 1000-1100 euros (more or less, depending of the instrument condition). The Eu=> USD exchange rate is 1 to 1.34. So let guess that the instrument coast 1000Euros (1340$) , let put shipping to US and pay import duties. There will be one big number at the end. So will be much cheaper to get one from the States (but like you said if you find one). But sometimes if we want something really bad the logic comes in a second place.
Greetings,
Mario

killer

Reaction score
I found one Mesa for me. Back for sale 1000Euro +shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')