Ibanez K-7

• Thread starter Ibanezplayer552
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ibanezplayer552

Basically, I'm gay.
Reaction score
Whats the point of having a U-Bar one if it already gots a trem. on it?

And I havnt been on here in a while, how the fuck is everyone? drinking? jammin? chillin? haha:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
The U-Bar is there for subtle flutters using the palm of your hand so you don't have to hold the trem bar while doing so. This should probably have been posted in the general tech section though... :scratch:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Remember the U-bar was designed and developed by the guys from Korn as it served a purpose for them when they would do subtle flutters with their palm. The Ubar's job is just to prevent contact with the fine tuners.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i don´t understand why Munky keeps on having a trem in his guitars, as he rarely EVER uses it... he should just get that FX-edge thing :p

Drop-A

Reaction score
What is it you don't get?
Subtle fluttering means very small changes in the pitch, up and down. Just like when you nudge your trem bar (if you have one). KoRn uses it all the time in their songs. :)

')