Ibanez K7 Firespeak Blue

• Thread starter pylyo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pylyo

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez K-7, Korn signature electric guitar

Modifications (if any): professionally done dot inlays and coil split

Accessories (hardshell case etc):Includes original hardshell case, U-bar, trem bar and all the tags

Location (City,State or City,Country): Ljubljana, Slovenija (EU)

Contact Info (No Phone #s):drazen.piljic@gmail.com, PM

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): pylyo123 (eBay), iTrader on here

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 900 € + shipping (1000€ with Bare Knuckle VHII/RY + set of DiMarzio PAF included too)

For sale is a gorgeous K7 in one of the best color finishes imo - Firespeak blue sparkle.
I believe these guitars have a well known reputation so no need to explain anything really. It has a 3 smaller dings/color chips I took photos of but that's rather normal with thin Ibanez finishes, other than that It's like a new and no other flaws. Neck and frets are perfect, no fret buzz, plays like a dream. There are DiMarzio PAF's installed at the moment but for additional 100€ I will include a Bare Knuckle VHII/RY set (you will need to install them though) and leave PAFs in it too.

33t0Zdsl.jpg

SEyx48Tl.jpg

G8e0oVBl.jpg

unm23npl.jpg

0YsA98Sl.jpg

Bfj60wNl.jpg

KiJE9RQl.jpg

PUGJ6MGl.jpg

MB8grcil.jpg

GLbQYkyl.jpg

5H2kAq0l.jpg

wo16SOcl.jpg

HzEPVGAl.jpg

0M2ivqfl.jpg

g8zUDpwl.jpg

Uva4YF7l.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ibanez RG7321

Reaction score
GLWS, if the inlays/guitar wasnt messed with, its the exact guitar Ive been searching for.

pylyo

Reaction score
It's pro done and setup to perfection.
This guitar was actually artist owned (pretty big band).

pylyo

Reaction score
Argh, I finally found something that I am desperately looking for!!!

800€ (900€ with BK and DiMarzio pickups)

Also, stay tuned for more gear (Regius fans alert) as I need above mentioned thing in my life!

')